Chapter Twenty

Elizabeth

After the maids had dressed me they put me back into the bedroom that I was once in before and along came in Crysta and supposed guy name lord Hades Nixon the vamprye Lord of the dark moon clan.

All coming in at the same time along with Kristy herself behind them , " well well don't you look beautiful ", he says as he smiles wickedly at me.

"Get lost", I said in a vulgar tone, he laughs viciously and Kristy suddenly walks up beside him ," tch, I hope you know that right now your father is getting the worse treatment that not even a human could bare to live ", she says as she smiles wickedly, " tch bitch! You wouldn't dare", I said as I shout at her ," than keep your vulgar mouth shut! Bitch"! She says as she shouts back at me.

"Now now ladies, no need to fuss, now, let's get too the point shall we", he says as he walks up too me. And then lifts my chin and looks directly in my eyes as if looking directly into my soul and says ," once again we are back, and you my dear Eris WILL make love too me ", he says.

"Tch , I thought you said she was the sacrifice? Not a fuck toy to play with", says Kristy," keep your tongue in your mouth or I'll cut it out", he says as he immediately slaps her in the face. " S-Sorry master ", she says and whimpers a little from the pain of the slap.

"Now where were we? Ahh yes, the mating part ", he says and soon walks up too me ," n-no p-please no", I said in a vulnerable tone.

"Now that's what's I like to see ", he says and then laughs evilly once again.

"I won't mate with you, considering you've already been taken by that dog mate of yours", he says in a vulgar tone. "tch what does he have anything to do with you"? I asked him , and he smiles once more , " because he will be coming to save you tonight and when he does , I'll have him killed", he says.

"But my lord you said that when he does come that I could play with them", says Kristy ," yes yes I know , I know, after he is done being tortured you will", he says and then turns to look at me again ," you probably don't know this but I've already sent my best spy assassin to go too him and pretend too be one of his pack members and seduce him ", he says which had me widen my eyes "n-no", I said , " ah yes, in fact she's probably seducing him right now ", he says wickedly.

"No! It's not true! If he were being seduced I'd be an immense pain"! I said as I shouted at him, " ahh you're right, you would , she's probably talking him into it right about now ", he says and walks up too me again.

Suddenly I hear a voice inside my head calling out too me and I immediately know who it is '  Elizabeth! Elizabeth it's me Dan, where are you '? Asked Dan and I soon immediately tensed a little but didn't reply back too me because the man in front of me was still talking. ' Not now Dan they'll get suspecious of me ' I say too him in mind link , ' Elizabeth tell me the man's name '? He asks me.

' Tch , his name is Lord Hades Nixon of the dark moon clan ' , I said too him, still mind linking, ' and his servants are Crysta morning'glory the doctor with the white cloak, the two maids Vivian and Janie and they're are at least twenty guards near the entrance of the tunnel ' , I said ,  ' And how is Lucas ? Is he alright? Is he safe ? What about father ? And Elina  '? I asked him.

' Elizabeth calm down alright, we're making a plan right now, we'll get father and then we'll get Lucas and warn alpha Dylan and Luna Anna ' , he says too me but immediately our  mind linked got cut off by my screaming so bad it caused me to shut Dan off immediately.

" It - it hurts s-so much", I say as I held onto my stomach It hurts so much I feel like my guts are being ripped out , " ahhh yes the pain of the bond being torn apart ", he says which had me realize is Lucas really doing what he just told me? Is he really mating with someone that HE sent to seduce Lucas? N-no this can't be, this can't be happening.

I then started crying uncontrollably sobbing and whimpering in pain screaming intensily.

" Well since that's delt with we leave you be till it's time to get you , and one of my guards will just be outside of your door ", he says and then walks out with the rest of everyone else with him. Leaving me alone in pain sobbing so hard and whimpering that I couldn't keep my.eyes opened.

End of chapter....................................