Chapter Twenty One

( Kasey Genie , age : 26 , member of the dark moon clan and Hades top assassin's )

Lucas

As Kasey entered my office revealing me about the whole situation and Elizabeth being kidnapped and everything happening so fast , " come on baby, for Elizabeth's sake "? She asked me as she is now right in front of me rubbing her hands up my shirt touching my abs.

" I said no damn it"! I said as I shouted at her and pushed her off me , she then immediately started growling and immediately pounced on me and knocked me onto the ground.

Making me grunt in pain , but then suddenly I hear a zipping noise and I immediately looked down at her seeing her pulling my dick out of my pants ," no! ", I said as I continue shouting at her but she still insisted on it and started sucking my dick " damn it kas no"! I said too her as I tried pushing her off of me , but she was too strong for me and pushed me back down onto the ground making me hit my head and I suddenly ended up loosing consciousness. And I was then engulfed into darkness while hearing her continue to suck me.

................................................

Hades

After talking too Eris about our tonight's festivities , I went on back into my office because after seeing her in pain like that , it immediately turned me on. So I couldn't help myself but to jerk off by the image of her being in pain , like damn this felt good.

But soon as I could cum a knock was heard at my door, making me grunt as fast as I could and quickly came on my hands.

After that I immediately cleaned myself up and my hands, " come in", I said , and soon came in Kristy one of my newborn vamprye's ," my lord I'd like too discuss tonight's festivities", she says as she approaches me.

"What do you want? Kristy"? I asked her in a vulgar tone, she smiles wickedly," why you of course", she says and she rubs her hands up and down my chest ," tch, keep your filth off of me ", I said and she widened her eyes by my outbursts, " but why my lord! Why can't you have me"!? She asked as she shouted," keep that tongue in your mouth or else I'ma have to force it back in", I said angrily.

"Why is she so special? Huh? What is she"? She asked as she continued shouting at me , " she's none of your concern"! I said as I shouted at her.

"Fine, go too your blood bag whore! I don't give a fuck"! She says and then I soon pounced on her and pinned her too the wall , " yah that's what I like, master", she says and smiles wickedly ," you dare to use that tone on me"? I asked her still in a vulgar tone.
" I only want you master, to taste me, to lick me, to fuck me", she says and she then licks my face.

"My lord, I want you", she says and sure enough I pierced my fangs in her neck, making her scream in pain but moaned afterwards.
Tch this bitch is so annoying. And her blood taste disgusting. As I continued sucking her blood she soon realized that I was killing her , and so she tried so hard to push me off of her but she had no strength because she was only half vampyre.

"Master, please no! I-i'm S-Sorry ", she says as she cries out , and I pushed my fangs deep down her neck drawing out more and more blood, " m-my l-lord p-please stop"! She says as she cries out.

I can feel her pulse slowly going down as I can hear her whimper and cry out , which turned me on and had me grunt. She held onto my hair grabbing a hold of it in her hands and slapping my back and kicking my legs trying to set herself free from my grip.

But I continued sucking her till their was no drop left of her soul. And soon enough she went limp underneath me. I finally stopped and watched her lifeless body fall too the ground making me grin wickedly at the sight of her. Tch she was a water of my time anyway.

....................................

End of chapter.................