chapter Twenty two

Elizabeth

After the pain I had felt I couldn't help myself but cry and cry and cry.

Lila are you alright '? I asked her as I mind linked her , I could still hear her whimper ' I'm sorry Lila I'm so sorry, I'm so sorry Lila, this is all my fault ', I said too her , and she still kept whimpering.

After trying to talk too Lila I managed to get myself up and went towards the bathroom splashing water on my face. Why? Why is this happening too me? Why me? I thought too myself.

As I came back into the bedroom a maid was already in their standing by the bed , " miss the Lord wishes to take you too his domain", she says in a motionless tone , come to think of it her face looked motionless, like their wasn't a single life inside her which had me laughing at the sight.

......................................

Elizabeth

After the immense pain that currently happened too me, I couldn't help but think that Lucas betrayed me. I couldn't feel him anymore, nor make out his scent.

It was like we never met? And it was like being rejected all over again.

I never heard Lila anymore after that it was like now she stayed quiet and not even talking too me.

It was like now that we're both like motionless dolls and that every emotion that we used was now gone.

Suddenly a maid walks in unexpectedly and tells me that it is time for the ritual , I didn't look or say anything towards her but kept quiet. She eventually had me walking out the room down some halls that only held torches on the walls and pictures of young women and men.

After some minutes that had past we eventually made it out of the tunnels and out on a cliff , as I looked around they're are benches set up on each side as we walk out in the middle of them , and in front of place stood a large platform with white and red roses around it and a priest standing in the middle as Hades himself stands on the right side and a priestess next too the priest wearing a black cloak and wearing red make-up such as lipstick and eye shadow. While the priest wore black eye shadow and black finger nails holding a goblet while the priestess held an athame.

I could see every person on the benches wearing white or black cloaks holding candles and all you could smell was either lavender or blood.

As I walked up beside Hades the priest held the goblet in his right hand while holding a thick book in his left hand and the priestess as she held the athame in her right hand she also held a red rose veil to put on my head.

"We call upon this night! Brothers and sisters of the moon and of darkness! I hold this goblet representing the two life's blood in hand and representing an offering too the late descendant goddess Eris , the goddess of tojan war and the goddess who helps the golden apple of life , power and of knowledge, I invoke thee oh great spirit of the darkest moon of blood and of veins! We invoke thee! Oh great God of the darkest moon"! Says the priest as he calls out.

As he stops soon the priestess speaks , " oh great mother of the night and the great goddess of tojan war and the mother of the golden apple, I summon thee into this ritual by invoking thee oh great goddess of the apple of life and the blood of the living! I invoke thee into this ritual held tonight by the great lord himself and his mate the descendant of the great goddess of Eris, we invoke thee"! She says as she shouts.

Soon Hades holds both my hands in his and both the priest and the priestess chant in Latin and soon the priest holds the athame pointing down at our palms ," the descendant of Eris tonight we honor thee and we offer thee blood of the descendant , do you descendant of Eris give us your blood as an offering to the goddess Eris"? She asked me , I couldn't say anything for I had not spoken since the pain that had inflicted on me.