chapter Thirteen

Today was the day, the day of mine and Lucas's ceremony, and the day of the lunar blood moon eclipse.

Things have happened so fast that, I never even thought about this day that would ever happen. But it's happening , and I can't be even more happier and I am grateful that this day has finally come. I'm just so happy.

As I got up from the bed Lucas was already up and putting on a buttoned up white shirt looking himself into the mirror. I smiled and walked towards him from behind him I wrapped my arms around his waist laying my head against his back inhaling his scent.
Stops and chuckles at me but then grabs my arms and pulls me in front of him, I looked into his emerald green eyes that are looking back at me , I smiled and gently caressed his face with my hand, and then he takes it and kisses it.
"I love you", he says , and I smile at that and said," I love you too , Lucas, and you know you mean everything too me", I said and gently stood up too his level and kissed him.
He smiles and then kisses me back but passionately this time.

But suddenly our kiss was stopped by a knock on the sound of our door , " yes "! Hollered Lucas," it's me Lexy"! Says Lex as she hollers back.
"Alright, come in", he says and then Lexy and a few other maids behind her come in, " I'd like to get Luna ready for tonight's events "? Asked Lexy ," yes of course, do as you please", says Lucas and then looks at me and smiles , " I'll leave them too it and I've also got things to do , such as alpha duties to take care of", he says and then gently kisses me once more.

"I love you", he says and then walks out the room leaving me and the maids behind," alright Luna it's time for your bath", says Lex as she ushers me in the bathroom, soon the other maid Vivian with long black hair with brown eyes took care of my bath by adding medicine herbs in it and setting candles around it , everything about this bathroom was every beautiful, it had a crystal chandeliers above on the ceiling and the walls were glass marble such as the floor it self with the hint of gold and silver platted on it. And the sink had two mirrors , the cowner had musky cloudy quartz whilest the side of the mirrors had rose quartz with lights.

I thanked the maids and they finally departed leaving me alone in the bathroom so I could peaceful bathe.

The water felt very refreshing and warm just the right temperature of it. I was so relaxed that I almost ended up falling asleep before a knock was heard on the door , " Luna it's time too change", says the maid ," alright, thank you , you may come in", I said.

And soon Vivian , Lex and two other maids came in with a few towels and my dress.

I smiled and got out of the tub but when I did I suddenly felt dizzy and nauseated that I nearly almost fell on the floor before I past put I could my name being called out but I was soon engulfed into darkness.

..............................

( Vivian La Casa , age : 25 , maid of the dark falls pack and servants )