The Annoying Girl-Chapter 2

Y/N: (Someone was knocking on the door)

(Huey got up and open the door and revealed a girl with curly golden hair with a nice curve body with jeans and a pink top and some pink boots)

Y/n(why tf she got on boots it's hot as hell outside)

Huey: Hey Jazmine

Jazmine: HUE BEAR!!!!! *Jumps up and hugs him*

Huey: *getting annoyed* that's not my name I hate it stop calling me that

Jazmine: whatever grumpy pants what are you doing to-

(Jazmine looked at Y/n then frowned)

Jazmine: Who is She!?

Huey: She's-

Y/n: I'm Y/n nice to meet you

Jazmine: Ugh I don't care who you are

Y/n: then why you asked-

Jazmine: Why are you here!?

Y/n: Uhm I was just meeting my neighbors

Jazmine: *rolls eyes*

Huey: Jazmine calm down you making a scene for no reason!

Jazmine: Fine!

Y/n: I guess I should go now it's getting late

Jazmine: Yeah you should "GO" now!

Huey: *sighs* Okay then good night do you want me to walk you home?

Y/n: I'm fine thanks- *leaves*

(Jazmine pov)

Jazmine:(Idk who the hell she was but I wanna know what she was doing here. I hope she was not messing with my future man)

Huey: Jaz-

Jazmine: *fakes cry* HUEY how could you do this to me I mean do you have interest in her or something!? I mean is my body too wide or fat. Am I'm not attractive to you!?

Huey: Jazmine please stop. You're beautiful just the way you are and stop making it seem like we are dating because we are not

Jazmine:(Maybe because you don't ever notice me) I'm sorry I was just "overreacting" and didn't know who she was.

Huey: *sighs*

(Y/n Pov)

Y/n: The fuck is wrong with that girl. Who do she think she is coming in the house like she owns the place. She has issues.

Y/n: what if she's his gf or maybe crush. Idk I'm just overwhelmed rn I think I need some sleep.

Y/n: her name is Jazmine apparently. Idk why I feel this jealousy tangling in my heart . What if she is something to him and I mean more than a friend

Y/N: why am I feeling this way could it be feelings. OH STFU I JUST MET THE GUY.

Y/N: This is getting out of hand imma just go to bed I got school tomorrow.

(The next day)

(Alarms goes off)

Y/n: *throws alarm clock out window* oh my God that alarm clock is annoying. I gotta get up and get dress

(Y/n gets ready for school, brushes her hair blah blah blah and all that stuff you would do in the morning most importantly wash Dem cheeks)

Y/n: I'm going to the bus stop bye Mom bye dad!

(Y/n goes to the bus stop. While waiting she notice Jazmine and Huey walking together)

Y/n: Ugh

(Huey pov)

Huey: (I was walking to the bus stop with Jazmine then I noticed Y/N. She was standing there looking waiting,but damn she looked fine with the outfit she has on today then it's like my thoughts drained out from Jazmine)

 She was standing there looking waiting,but damn she looked fine with the outfit she has on today then it's like my thoughts drained out from Jazmine)

Jazmine: HUEY!? Are u even listening to me?!

Huey: Yes, sorry Jazmine I was daydreaming

Jazmine: whatever anyways we should go to this party tonight it'll be fun!

Huey: Come on now Jazmine, you know I don't like parties so it's a no but you can go

Jazmine: omg Huey ur no fun at all but I'll make you go then

Huey: (damn do she ever shut up I mean I knew her for so long but that mouth of hers does a lot of talking)

Huey: (we finally got to the bus stop)

Huey: Hey Y/n

Y/n: *doesn't answer and ignores him*

Jazmine: looks like someone in the grumpy mood *laughs*

(Y/n Pov)

Y/n: (I swear this bitch is annoying idek)

Y/n: I'm not grumpy I just woke up on the wrong side of the bed.

Jazmine: sure *laughs*

Y/n: *rolls eyes*

Riley: AY! You left me and why we taking the bus why not take the car?

Huey: Let me know when you have gas money and we'll take the car

Riley: fuck you gay ass hater

Huey: Sure

Riley: Damnnn ma you look fine asf

Y/n: *smiles a bit*

Huey:(too fine)

(The bus was pulling up to our stop. Everyone got on the bus and sat down in their seats)

(Jazmine sat with Huey of course thirsty ass)

Huey:(Idk why she didn't talk to me, I hate being ignored it's irritating but what's her deal?)

Jazmine: so can we go to this party tonight Huey please please pleaseeee

Y/n: Party? What Party?

Jazmine: None of ur business

Y/N: Get smart with me again and I'll pop Dem licks to the point you won't get smart anymore it will be ur last "girly"

Jazmine: *gasp* Uhm Excuse me

Huey and Riley: Damn

Riley: You just place that ho in check

Y/N: Now what Party because I think I heard about it

Jazmine: John's Party! (I DON'T HAVE A NAME FOR THIS DUDE OKAY??) He invited everyone at the school.

Y/n: Oh I heard of it *looks out window*

Huey: You still not gonna speak to me?

Y/n: smh *continue to look out window*

(They arrived at the school and went their separate ways)

(Jazmine, Huey, and Y/n had the same classes mostly Huey and Y/n)

(Y/n bump into someone)

Y/n: Ow! I'm sorry are you Okay?

Person: Yeah I'm fine

Who could be the person she bump into could it be John or someone who she knew from childhood memories find out in next chapter 😏 I'm horrible at this stories and a bad narrator.