That's My Ex-Chapter 57

(Levi woke up the next morning on Hugo chest. Levi looked at Hugo's gave as he sleep peacefully. Levi founded it cute, Levi then saw Hugo phone on the ground and picked it up. Hugo had 16 unread messages from some girl name Alicia. He was curious on who this girl was and why she blowing him up so much.)

Levi: Hugo wake up. We gonna be late for school.

Hugo: Hmmmm

Levi: Hugo wake up!

Hugo: Yeah! Yeah I heard you.

(Levi gotten up quick and went upstairs to get ready. Soon Hugo was already ready, Levi came back down and they grabbed their stuff and got in the car. Hugo started the car then started driving.)

Hugo: Sorry

Levi: It's okay what about the others

Hugo: They said they'll take the bus

Levi: Ohh ok

Hugo: Yeah

Levi: Uhm...Hugo

Hugo: Yeah?

Levi: Who's Alicia?

Hugo: ...Oh that's my friend. She been my friend for a while now. The others know her but you don't.

Levi: Oh..I mean she texted you a lot. I mean I didn't mean to invade your privacy. I was just picking your phone up from the floor but that caught my eye.

Hugo: Understandable. She's a new student. She's coming to our school today

Levi: Oh nice! I would love to meet her!

Hugo: Yeah I guess?

(When they got to the school they went to class together. They say next to each other and then the teacher begin talking.)

Mr Whataburger: Okay class, we have a new student today. I want everyone to treat her with respect just like we treat others in this classroom. Come in

(Levi looked at the girl who walked in the classroom. She was pretty, very pretty.)

Alicia: Hello! My name is Alicia Evans! And uhm it's nice to meet you all! Hii HUGO!

Hugo: Hi-

Mr Whataburger: Oh you and Hugo must be close. Is you from Chicago to?

Alicia: Well I'm from New York but I met him in Chicago. Guess you can say that

Mr Whataburger: Ok! Well find a seat and we'll start class!

(Hold on hold on I gotta show what Alicia looks like. And if your name actually Alicia Evans uhm I'm sorry just needed a name 😭 sending love to ya.)

Alicia:

Levi: Wow

Levi: Wow.. she's pretty

Hugo: Shes alright

Mr Whataburger: Okay let's start class now.