You Make Me Blush-Chapter 53

(Levi woke up the next morning sore as hell. His eyes were mad blurry but then he was able to see. He looked around and Hugo was nowhere to be found. Levi was gonna have a fit about what happened yesterday night. He then realized he was naked. He forgot he was, he needed clothes. Plus he had a blanket on top of him, guessing Hugo put it on top of him. Levi got up to look in his bag for clothes. He soon found some and put them on quickly before someone comes down.)

Levi: Oo. I'm gonna kill him

Hugo: Really?

(Levi jumped from Hugo voice because Hugo voice sounded so deep and sexy in his ear. He turned around slowly and then looked at Hugo angrily.)

Hugo: What's wrong Cuppy cake?

Levi: I- What you mean what's wrong! What was that!?

Hugo: What you mean. You gotta be specific

Levi: That!? What we did yesterday!

Hugo: Ohhh you mean our intercourse session *smirking and chuckling*

Levi: Stop stop stappp! Don't remind me! That wasn't supposed to happen!

Hugo: Really? Cause you enjoyed it so much it was about to be up to 4 rounds.

Levi: That because- that was just! Shut up okay! I was in the moment!

Hugo: Yeah you loved it so much. You was able to last 30 minutes each.

Levi: whatever Hugo!

(Levi turned away blushing heavily and Hugo chuckled because he found it cute. Soon everyone else came downstairs from their nap.)

Levi: Morningg

Aiden: Hey *yawning* I heard a lot of moaning noises last night but I don't know if I was tripping

Levi: Huh..?

(Levi glared at Hugo while Hugo was smirking at Levi.)

Aiden: I said I heard-

Levi: No, I heard you I was just saying huh. Like uhm damn that's crazy. Could've been.. King and Jesse

King: We didn't do it

Aiden: So then what was it?

Hugo: Maybe the TV down here. It was at a loud volume and maybe an sex scene came on. Let it go

Aiden: Smh Ok. Levi you okay? Your face is red

(Hugo looked at Levi, seeing that his face is red then he looked concerned, waiting for Levi to answer.)

Levi: Yeah... Of course I'm fine I just- it's a little hot in here.

Aiden: You want some water?

Levi: No, No I'm fine thank you

Aiden: Okay

Jesse: So what y'all want to do today?

Kimberly: Hmmmm don't know

King: Why we won't play a game

Jesse: Like?

King: Truth or dare

Levi: Ah, that sounds fun.

King: Okay yeah and take a shot if you don't answer the truth or do the dare.

Hugo: A shot of what? Even tho I'm not playing.

Levi: Why notttt

Hugo: That childish ass game

King: Nah, the nigga just lame and wants to read all day.

Hugo: Whatever. Y'all can use the beer. It's not that strong