Relationship Issues- Chapter 15

(The girl in image is a new character not Y/N 🥰)

(In the morning)

(Y/N Pov)

Y/N: (Ooh I'm so pissed at Huey, I swear this nigga don't ever do a god damn thang!!!)

Y/N: *throws a bucket of water on Huey*

Huey: Bitch! What the fuck you doing

Y/N: What you called me!? *Tackling him*

Huey: Y/N! What the hell is yo problem *trying to stop her*

Y/N: Fuck you alright fuck you

Huey: *looking confused* what I do!?

Y/N: We late for school and it's all your fault and today is the graduation!

Huey: It is not my fault I overslept okay?

Y/N: No you didn't you was up you just pretend to be sleep *getting dress*

Huey: You is overreacting

Y/N: I hate being late to school specially on the day of our graduation!

Huey: *rolls eyes*

Y/N: I hope your eyes get stuck in the bad of yo mother fucking head

Huey: Watch yo tone *scowling*

Y/N: Get up and get dress asshole!

(Later on they got dress and went to school. After a couple classes went by they went to lunch)

(Everyone was at their lunch table)

Jazmine: So y'all ready for our graduation?

Y/N: Yeah

Huey: Eh

Y/N: *glaring at him*

Chase: I'm ready to, I can't wait to get out of school

Jazmine: Same! I'm already ready to start my future with Chase *holding his hand and smiling*

Y/N: That's nice, y'all so cute. I wish Huey would act like he happy, he probably not *looking at him scowling*

Huey: *scowling* Hmph! I am happy maybe it would of been better if you would stop assuming all the time.

Y/N: I DIDN'T ASSUME IT JUST THE TRUTH

Huey: HOW YOU GONNA ASSUME MY OWN FEELINGS!?

Y/N: I'M NOT I'M JUST STATING THE TRUTH YOU NEVER SMILE HOW IM SUPPOSED TO KNOW IF YOU HAPPY!?

(Jazmine,Chase, Riley, and Cindy looking at the couple argue in a confused look)

Cindy: Guys it's not that deep-

Huey: it is deep she always doing this shit!

Y/N: Me!? Like you don't always start the shit!

Huey: Me causing a problem!? You the one who always wants to act like a "perfect" Couple!

Y/N: I didn't said we needed to be the perfect couple but you could of at least act like you are happy with me damn!

Huey: I am happy with you! I don't need to smile just to show it I can show it with my actions!

Y/N: Whatever Huey!

Huey: Yeah Whatever

Y/N: I don't even know why I gotten with you

Huey: idk why either if I was really that bad

Y/N: *Getting angry* YOU KNOW WHAT!

Huey: Tell me what!