Falling for you-Chapter 24

(Y/N was at her home after they left the club. She then gotten a text message from Huey and she picked up her phone and read it)

(Y/N pov)

Huey:{You should come over I want to have some company}

Y/N: {Okay}

(Y/N agreed to go and see Huey. He sent her his address because he moved and then she gotten in her car and started to drove off)

(Soon Y/N Arrived at Huey's home. Jeez it was massive and looked like she would of gotten lost in there. Y/N gotten out of her car, walked up to his door and knocked)

(Huey then came to the door and opened it)

Huey: Hey N/N

Y/N: H-Hi

Huey: Come in

(Huey then let Y/N in and then they walked in the living room and sat down)

Y/N: So what's up?

Huey: Nothing I just wanted to catch up on somethings

Y/N: Oh okay

Huey: want some wine?

Y/N: Please

(Huey poured Y/N some wine and handed it to her)

Huey: So how you been?

Y/N: I been pretty good actually you?

Huey: Good too

Y/N: That's nice

Huey: Yeah..Just been busy with the club and stuff

Y/N: Yeah you never told me you was planning on creating business

Huey: Well I was thinking about it. It was supposed to be a surprise but that- couldn't get to it..

Y/N: Hey.. It's ok I know now. The club is amazing

Huey: Thanks it was a lot of work but you know a lot of work becomes great effort.

Y/N: Yeah

Huey: Damn..

Y/N: Hm? *Still sipping wine*

Huey: You're so beautiful, even though I seen you before it just be a while

Y/N: Yeah

Y/N: (Idk if it's me or if feels like this room is getting heated. I mean I know he has a girlfriend but damn I haven't seen him in so long. He changed in a good way of course. Damn if only I could had him again. If only I could touch him again and smell his amazing scent. His soft lips on mines and my neck. Ooo gosh this man is like a birthday gift)

Huey: Y/N you good?

Y/N: Huh!? Yeah I'm fine sorry I was thinking about something

Huey: Oh I get it

Y/N: Yeah

Y/N: Sooo uhm how's you and Julianna relationship....

Huey: Oh- uhm eh

Y/N: Eh? Why eh?

(Huey was taking out his marijuana and lighting it up and smoking it)

Huey: She just you know. Never around I know she's cheating on me but I just never care. Basically we been cheating on each other but she started it first *chuckling*

Y/N: Damn that's sad...(Damn not him doing this again. It's such a turn on)

Huey: You sure you don't want to try it?