The Argument-Chapter 65

(I love this song. I think you will too 🥰❤️)

(Hugo pov)

(The next day Hugo got up from sleeping. Guessing he dozed off from the plans yesterday. They went to go see a movie and then went out for dinner. He went in the bathroom, cleaning his face to remove the sleep crust from his eyes. Once he finished he checked his phone. Nothing from Levi but 5 messages from Glen. He sighed to himself, still feeling bad from yesterday. He still didn't understand why Levi wouldn't let him take him home. He felt that what Levi said was a lie. But he decided to let it go. He hurried up and got dress because it was another school day.)

(Levi pov)

(Levi gotten up and got ready for another school day to. He decided to just put on whatever. He didn't care today, he was not in the best mood today. Soon his phone started ringing. He picked up his phone and answered it.)

Levi: Hello?

Hugo: Hey, morning.

Levi: morning, what's up?

Hugo: I'm coming to come pick you up that's what's up.

Levi: No I don't need a ride

Hugo: Levi-

Levi: No seriously I don't. My mom was gonna take me

Hugo: You know what

Levi: huh?

(Hugo hanged up the phone. Is he mad? Before Levi knew it his door was banging. Sounded like the cops oh my god. He hurried downstairs and opened the door. Hugo was staring at him with anger in his eyes.)

Levi: Why you mad? At this time?

Hugo: Don't fucking play with me right now Levi

Levi: What?

Hugo: Why the fuck are you acting like this!?

Levi: Acting like what!?

Hugo: You been denying me lately. And I don't get it. At all

Levi: .....

Hugo: Hello?

Levi: Sorry, I zoned out...and I haven't just been busy

Hugo: Busy? *Chuckling* okay Levi good joke but seriously what the fuck is wrong

Levi: Nothing oh my god!

Hugo: YOU SAY ITS NOTHING BUT THEN THERE'S ACTUALLY SOMETHING WRONG!

(Levi stayed quiet for a minute with shocked in his eyes. He never heard Hugo yell at him before... It was surprising but it hurt him a little so he just look down because he knows how emotional he can get so he was trying to not cry. There was something wrong and he knew just didn't want to tell Hugo about it.)

Hugo: Levi, I didn't mean to yell like that

Levi: No, it's fine...uhm I'll be ready in 5 minutes. If that's okay with you

Hugo: Take whatever time you need..

Levi: Okay I'll be back. You can come inside..

(Levi let Hugo in not showing Hugo his face because it was just gonna make himself cry. He hurried upstairs to get dress, he was taking deep breaths while doing everything he needed to do. Once he finished he went back downstairs and they left. They was now in the car driving to the school. They didn't said one word to each other. Hugo looked at him a few times but Levi just stared out the window.)

Hugo: Levi..was is this?

Levi: What is what?

Hugo: This tension right now

Levi: I don't know

Hugo: I didn't mean to yell at you...I'm sorry I just can't stand when you don't tell me what's wrong

Levi: Well I can't stand when you don't let it go

Hugo: I can't let it go if I want to know! Do you think I'm fucking stupid or something!?

Levi: I didn't said you was stupid I said you just can't let anything go!

Hugo: Yeah well you be making me want to get even more curious.

Levi: There's nothing wrong okay!

Hugo: You damn sure wasn't acting like everything was okay yesterday!

Levi: OH MY GOD, I TOLD YOU IT WAS FINE. YOU DOING ALL THIS OVER A RIDE!?

Hugo: ITS NOT ABOUT THE FUCKING RIDE LEVI ITS ABOUT THE WAY YOU DENIED ME YESTERDAY.

Levi: WELL IM SORRY I JUST WANTED TO RIDE THE BUS

Hugo: Levi I don't ever let you go on the bus. And you know it. Whether you wanted to or not

Levi: *sighs* just let me out of the car

Hugo: No because we not at the school yet. We only 3 minutes away

Levi: I can walk there

Hugo: Levi.

Levi: Hugo

Hugo: Stop fucking playing with me right now

Levi: I can't stand you

Hugo: Well I can't stand when you don't say shit and basically fucking LYING to me

Levi: ....

Hugo: Yeah so you lied to me. There's a reason why you didn't want to get a fucking ride home. Is this about Glen!? Levi just talk to me!

(Once they arrived at the school. Levi grabbed his bookbag and gotten out of the car. Shutting the car door, avoiding Hugo question. Hugo just watched Levi walk away. He didn't want to stress him out, he just sat there and sighed. But then he thought to himself. What if Glen actually the problem.)

(They had their few classes and it was time for science class. Everyone has to partner up. But it was by teacher's choice.)

Teacher: Okay.. Levi with Kimberly. Jesse with King. Oh Lord don't know how that gonna go. Uhmm Hugo with Glen.

Hugo: fuck..

Teacher: I'm sorry you said something Mr Freeman?

Hugo: No, unless you really want to know

Teacher: Yeah I rather not.. anyways

(The teacher kept picking people their partners and then when she was done she handed out applies.)

Teacher: Now y'all gonna make something with these supplies and present it next week. Okay get started. Also this is for a grade. 85 points in project.

King: God Damn

Teacher: Excuse me Mr Freeman? Wait are y'all brothers?

Hugo: No Cousins. His dad and my dad is brothers with the same last name

Teacher: Ohhh, okay. Never thought of it. Well get to work everyone.

(Hugo was all the way in the front and Levi was all the way in the back.)

Kimberly: Hey you okay? You seem down today

Levi: ...I'm good

Kimberly: ....Is this about Hugo

Levi: Yeah me and him gotten in a argument but I'm good.

Kimberly: Aw... I know this is about Glen. If you don't at least talk this out on how you feeling with Hugo it's gonna get worse. I can't say what will happen. But it's not gonna end happy

Levi: You right..... Thanks Kimberly *smiling a little*

Kimberly: You're welcome love.

This chapter was something 🥺 I feel so bad for Levi but I promise everything always a happy ending. Sometimes but anyways. What Levi gonna do to win his love of his life back from that glenny dude? How do Hugo feel about this? Is everything gonna go to plan? Find out 🥰❤️