Moving In- Chapter 30

(The next morning, Y/N woke up from her nap. She couldn't get sleep like that from what happened last night. She looked over to her left and saw Huey sleeping peacefully and then she smiled. Y/N gotten up out of bed but was still sore from last night. She went downstairs to cook up some breakfast for her and Huey, she made some healthy omelettes. Huey then came downstairs rubbing his eyes then walked up to her and kissed her.)

Huey: Good morning

Y/N: Morning baby, I made you breakfast

Huey: Oh thank you

(Huey sat at the breakfast counter and Y/N gave him his food. It had 2 healthy omelettes with on the plate)

 It had 2 healthy omelettes with on the plate)

Huey: This looks good

(Huey took a bite and he looked at you amazed with you had done with the food)

Huey: This taste magnificent *chuckling* hmmmm okay I'm impressed

Y/N: Thanks Hun

(Huey finished his plate and really enjoyed the meal. He then grab his coat and was getting ready to leave)

Y/N: You leaving already?

Huey: Yeah I gotta go to work

Y/N: I thought you was off today

Huey: Thought so to, but got called in because mother fuckers don't want to show up on their day

Y/N: that's some bullshit and Not only that you was gonna leave without a goodbye kiss.

Huey: Chile-

(Huey walked up to you and gave you a loving passionate kiss)

Huey: Bye I love you

Y/N: Love you too

(Huey then left and Y/N had to get ready for the day plus she had to get ready because she needed to go grocery shopping and just to get out the house anyways. She then went upstairs and took a shower and gotten dress)

(Then finished getting dress and went back downstairs to get her car keys and crossover and left the house

(Then finished getting dress and went back downstairs to get her car keys and crossover and left the house. She then gotten in her Tesla and started the car and started driving to the Grocery store. She was going to Sam's club cause why not? They have big shit. She made it to Sam's club and parked. She gotten out of the car and headed inside and grabbed a buggy.)