Don't Hold Back-Chapter 60

(When the movie was over Hugo and Levi headed back to Levi's place.)

Levi: You had a good time?

Hugo: I should be asking you that *chuckling*

Levi: That's-

(Levi felt his face flustering and he decided to change the subject quick.)

Levi: Are you hungry?

Hugo: Yeah want me to cook for you?

Levi: No I got it

Hugo: Oh cooking for the first time?

Levi: No! I cooked before. You just don't see me

Hugo: Surprise me then

(Hugo and Levi went in the kitchen and Levi took out some ingredients. Hugo was watching Levi make dinner. He was impressed on how he cut the veggies and all. Hugo wanted to distract him for some reason. Hugo got up and got behind him, Hugging him from behind.)

Levi: H-Hugo what are you doing?

Hugo: Nothing why *smirking*

Levi: I'm cutting vegetables right now!

Hugo: So

(Hugo started sucking and kissing on Levi's neck while moving his hands all over the place on his body.)

Levi: Mmm!

(Before Levi know it he was pinned on the counter and felt something slide in him. Knowing what it was he was holding on. Trying not to moan out loud and he was holding onto Hugo belt that was on his pants tightly.)

Hugo: Why you holding back? *Smirking*

Levi: H- Hugo stop

(Hugo started moving and Levi face was turning red in pressure and embarrassment.)

Levi: Mmmm!

Hugo: Come on. Don't hold back. Scream it

Levi: N-No ah~

Hugo: Louder

Levi: H-Hugo just. Let me finish dinner! This is not the right time or place

Hugo: Yes it is

(Hugo started pounding in him and Levi was breathing heavily. He knew he liked it he just knew his mother was supposed to be home in a bit. Soon the door closed, knowing who it was. Hugo hold Levi up and Levi pretended like he was cutting vegetables. Levi tried his best to stay calm because Hugo didn't pull out of him.)

Ms Jackson: Hunny I'm home! Hiii!

Levi: H-Hey mom-

Ms Jackson: Ooo cutting up peppers whatcha making? And Hi Hugo!

Hugo: Hello Ms Jackson.

Levi: O-Oh uhm I was gonna make steak and mashed potatoes!

Ms Jackson: Oh okay! Do you need help? I can help!

Levi: N-NO!

(Levi was so glad his mother didn't walk over here. Because it was a lot of unspeakable things going on the other side of the counter.)

Ms Jackson: Oh?

Levi: I'm sorry. I just didn't want you to overwork y-yourself but is you hungry?

Ms Jackson: Yes, yes I am actually. now that you mentioned it.

Levi: O-Okayyyy it'll be done soon.

Ms Jackson: Okay imma go shower and watch TV in my room. Call me if you need anything