Party-Chapter 67

(Levi pov)

(The next day it was the day of the party. Levi was downstairs in the kitchen with his mother and eating cereal.)

Levi: Hey Mom?

Ms Jackson: Yes sweetie?

Levi: I was wondering if I can go to this party tonight. It just a house party of people from the school

Ms Jackson: Hmm Sure. Is Hugo gonna be there

Levi: I think so.. why?

Ms Jackson: You don't know? Well then you can't go

Levi: What? Why not

Ms Jackson: Because I know Hugo is very responsive when he's around you. But since he's not going you can't go. I don't want anything to happen to you

Levi: Mom I'm sure he's gonna be there.

Ms Jackson: Well, then I perhaps you text him to double check

Levi: Text him?

(Levi and Hugo haven't talk at all after the argument they had. He didn't know what to say and his mother looked at him.)

Ms Jackson: Is something the matter?

Levi: No, No of course not I just. I can text him.

(Levi was gonna pretend to text Hugo, he didn't want to disturb him to be honest. Once he was done pretending he then looked back at his mom.)

Levi: He said "yeah he's going"

Ms Jackson: Okay well then you may go.

Levi: Okay! Imma go get dress because I'm going with Kimberly somewhere.

Ms Jackson: Okay Hun, have fun

Levi: Okay see ya

(Levi went upstairs and change his clothes. Once he finished he went outside and locked the door. He saw a car in the driveway guessing it was Kimberly, couldn't really see who it was because the windows are tinted. Levi gotten in back and was gonna buckled up his seatbelt until.)

Hugo: Why are you in the back?

Levi:.....

(Levi turned his head slowly, now making eye contact with Hugo. When he saw Hugo, he was froze and Hugo raised his eyebrow.)

Hugo: Why you looking at me like you saw a ghost.

Levi: ....I think I'm gonna go back in the house

(Hugo locked the door before Levi could even get out.)

Levi: Hey-!

Hugo: You're not going anywhere because I can't take this anymore.

Levi: ...?

Hugo: *sighs*

(Hugo took off his seatbelt and climbed in the back. Sitting down in a sit and looked at Levi.)

Levi: What are you doing.. I have somewhere to be

Hugo: I know, and Kimberly asked me to come pick you up. Now we need to talk before we go anywhere.

Levi: ....Why she asked you to do that

Hugo: Well she invited me. Plus she asked me to pick you up so I don't know. Pick that up with her later, now why you been avoiding me?

Levi: Hugo I'm not doing this with you again

Hugo: So am I! All I want is you to tell me what's wrong so that I can fix it. I don't care about anything else. you know there's something bothering you. We both know, you just won't tell me.