Desolation-Chapter 64

(For people that don't understand the title. Means misery of loneliness or sadness ❤️ just less work so you don't have to look it up.)

(Levi Pov)

(The next morning Levi woke up and Hugo was not next to him. He checked the time and he got up quick. He forgot he had school today. He still has time but not enough time to be sitting around. He hurried up and did his hygiene and then got dress. Once he finished all that he hurried up downstairs and gotten in the car. His mom decided to take him to school. Once he arrived he hurried up to get to class before the bell rings.)

Mr Whataburger: Levi you're are late

Levi: N-No *breathing* no I'm not I- *breathing* the bell didn't ring *breathing* yet

(Everyone was looking at him, especially Hugo. In curiosity and surprisedly because he was breathing so hard.)

Mr Whataburger: Are you okay?

Levi: Yeah....I just out of breath. Uhm morning

(Levi came inside and sat down in his seat. Not looking at anyone and started doing his work.)

Mr Whataburger: Levi, did you miss the bus or something?

Levi: I don't really know, I missed a lot because I overslept

Mr Whataburger: Ohh, okay okay. I am taking care of your attendance for you. Because your not currently late

Levi: Okay.. Thanks

(After a few classes went by it was now time for art class. Levi loves art class so he was excited. When he walked in he saw Hugo and sat next to him.)

Hugo: Hey

Levi: Hi

Hugo: I was calling you, you didn't answer. I could've gave you a ride to the school. But I thought you was already at school just in a class.

Levi: No, no it's okay.

Hugo: Damn it, I'm sorry.

(A boy came by and went to Hugo.)

Boy: Hi I'm Glen, kinda new to this class. Will you help me with this project on what we have to do.

Hugo: Oh, uhm-

Levi: No no, it's okay go ahead

Hugo: What?

Levi: Help him

Hugo: You sure?

Levi: Yep. I'm just drawing anyways I already finish the project

Hugo: Okay. I'll be back, come on

(Hugo got up and left the table with Glen. They sat at their own table and started working on the project. Levi was just drawing some anime characters to get over his boredom. After the class was over it was time for lunch. Levi went to go sit with the guys after he grabbed his lunch.)

Levi: Hey guys

Jesse: Hii

Kimberly: Heyy

King: Sup

Levi: Where's Hugo?

King: He over there with that dude with the  glasses.

Levi: Oh...why?

Kimberly: We don't know to be honest.

Levi: Well..I'm pretty sure it's not a big deal.

Jesse: Oh I wouldn't say that. Those type of people be sneaky

Levi: Oh wow anyways. Y'all want to hang out next weekend?

Jesse: Sure but where?

Levi: At a party. Aiden is hosting it. The whole school going. Maybe not all but a lot is. It'll be wrong if we don't show up. Unless y'all want to

King: Hell nah I ain't turning down a party.

Jesse: Hmmm yeah I'll go

Kimberly: Yes! I'm coming too

Levi: Okay imma go see if Levi coming.

(Levi got up from his seat and walked over to Hugo.)

Levi: Hey Hugo

Hugo: Hey what's up?

Levi: Do you want to go to this party Saturday?

Hugo: Sure I'll come

Levi; Also, do you want to come over tonight?

Hugo: I have to hang out with Glen tonight. He made plans that he wanted to do with me. I gotcha tomorrow

Levi: oh....okay and nice to meet you Glen

Glen: Nice to meet you to Levi

Levi: Okay see y'all.

(Levi headed back to his seat not saying anything. Feeling defeated.)

Jesse: Hey, you okay?

Levi: Yeah, of course. Just feeling some type of way but I'm not gonna focus too much on it.

King: Whoever finished their math homework, with answers. Send me a pic. Because Ms Jacksonville tripping on making this assignment 65 points in classwork.

Levi: *giggling* okay

(After lunch, Levi had a few more classes. And then it was time for him to go home. He walked outside and saw Glen and Hugo still talking near his car. He decided he was just gonna take the bus home but Hugo yelled his name.)

Hugo: Leviii!

Levi: Yeah?

Hugo: Where you going?

Levi: Going home?

Hugo: Yeah why you going the wrong way. I was gonna take you home

Levi: Oh no! It's okay I just wanted to take the bus today

Hugo: What's going on with you? You know I always take you home

Levi: Well yeah....but you and Glen have plans tonight so go ahead and do them. Plus I gotta study tonight anyways

Hugo: Right...but why won't you let me take you home is what I'm confused about

Levi: I don't know. I was just given the energy to take the bus home is that a problem?

Hugo: No not at all..... it just you seemed off lately today

Levi: Nope, I am good. Better than ever actually uhm I need to get going or I'm gonna miss the bus.

Hugo: I- well okay...text me when you get home

Levi: Gotcha. Bye have fun with Glen

Hugo: Okay..

(Levi was fake smiling the whole time and then he stopped. The real reason he didn't want to go because he didn't want Glen in the car. He didn't want anyone in the car but him and Hugo. Not in a selfish way but Levi just wanted Hugo for himself after not seeing him basically all day because he been with Glen. But then he thought to himself how Glen gonna get home. Well maybe he has parents to pick him up or something. Levi gotten on the bus and listen to music in his ears to get over his thoughts. Once he arrived home he did his routine and once he was done, he was sitting at his desk doing homework. Wishing Hugo was here with him right now but he knew he wasn't. A tear fell down his eye as he continued doing his studying to get over his desperation.)

Damn, this is sad. But I'm just adding some stuff because this book is almost done but anyways. Who is this Glen guy? 🤨. Is Hugo gonna loose feelings? How do you think Levi feel about this? Find out as this story continues.