Delivery- Chapter 40

(Okay in the image is Huey but that's his son actually. Same features just different eyeball sizes. This what the baby looks like wrapped in the blanket. Okay?😁👍🏾)

(After 30 Minutes, Ceaser came in and saw Huey and Y/N)

Ceaser: Oh hey! I wasn't expecting y'all until later

Huey: Tell me about it

Ceaser: Okay then it seems like It's being impatient so we can start the delivery.

Y/N: Ooo

Ceaser: It's ok Y/N I know it hurts

(Ceaser put on his mask. And gave a mask to Huey to help from smell and bacteria.)

Y/N: UH!? Okay if my coochie stank just say that!

Huey: Yo! That's not why! *Laughing*

Ceaser: *laughing* It's blood Y/N

Y/N: Oh. Well shit I- I was feeling anxious

Ceaser: It's okay. You ready?

Y/N: Mhm

Ceaser: Okay

(Huey was holding onto Y/N hand. She wasn't the only one who was about to be in pain. Huey was praying and looking up at the ceiling. Soon Keisha came in with a towel. Huey have Keisha the blanket already. And Ceaser started to move his hands closer so he could take the baby and give it to Keisha.)

Ceaser: Okay. Push and take a few breaths

Y/N: Okay..

(Y/N started pushing and taking few breaths. Y/N was holding onto Huey hand tightly and pushing and taking a few more breaths again)

Ceaser: Okay we gotten somewhere I see the head.

(Huey was in dear pain but he was happy about the news.)

Ceaser: Few more pushes

(Y/N pushed again and again and again. She took some breaths and was sweating from all the hard work. From all the pain.)

Y/N: UHHHH!

(Soon the baby came out. But it wasn't crying. Y/N and Huey started to worry. Thinking and they looked at each other and thought the baby was dead. Ceaser have Keisha the baby boy and Keisha wrap it in the towel before Keisha could go Huey asked a question.)

Huey: Is the bay alright....?

Keisha: Of course. He's breathing and alive he just didn't cry.

(Keisha then left the room quickly because she had to get the blood off the baby and clean it.)

Y/N: Oh thank goodness

Huey: Damn that baby came out confident as fuck, he was ready

Huey: How you feeling?

Y/N: I feel better

Huey: You did great baby

Y/N: Thanks

(They kissed and Ceaser came back in the room to tell them news.)

Ceaser: You did great. The baby will be here shortly in the blanket. Do y'all know what y'all gonna name the baby?

Huey: Hmm?

Y/N: Hugo

Huey: hmm I mean kinda fit with mines. okay then

Ceaser: Hugo it is?

Huey: Yep

Ceaser: Okay I'll be back. I'm gonna print out the birth certificate and info with the baby picture I'll be back