Weird Feelings-Chapter 51

(The Next morning Hugo woke up and saw Levi sleeping on his chest. He smiled but then got out of bed quick. He was thinking to himself why he slept in the same bed with Levi. Hugo didn't understand these feelings at all. He stared at Levi sleeping peacefully and then decided to go get dress for the day.)

(Hugo went in the bathroom to shower a few minutes later Levi woke up with blurry eyes. When Levi eyes was able to see, Hugo then came out wrapped in the towel and entered his room. He didn't know Levi was up, Levi was staring at Hugo buff chest and was blushing heavily.)

Levi: ARGHHHH!

Levi: ARGHHHH!

Hugo: hm? Oh

Levi: Hugooooo! *Covering eyes*

Hugo: What? You never saw a guy naked? Your a guy yourself

Levi: Y-Yeah but! That's me and my body! You i- just put some clothes on.

Hugo: I'm gonna have to take the towel off eventually.

Levi: NO! Uhmmmm I'll excuse myself

(Levi got up quickly and left the room and shut the door behind him.)

Hugo: ohh k? *Chuckling*

(Levi decided to wait in the bathroom. His face was so flusher of red in nervously. He didn't know what to think of after he saw Hugo bare chest.)

Levi: Oh my goddd what just happened. Sjiducsnjficj

(Levi couldn't even speak the right words he was embarrassed because not only he saw Levi bare chest but he was caught looking. He didn't understand why this affected him so much. I mean he has a crush on Hugo but he thought Hugo wouldn't like him back but to see your crush half naked. Must be a dream 😏 until you get interrupted 😒. Levi did realize the soap Hugo used oh God it smelt so good to him. He swear cologne smells so good on men.)

(Levi then heard a knock at the door and opened it. It reveal Hugo, Hugo handed Levi a towel, a rag, and some clothes.)

Hugo: Shower, some other hygiene stuff. And you can borrow my clothes.

Levi: Oh- Ok *smiling*

Hugo: *raising an eyebrow* why you so jolly in the morning?

(God, Levi loved when he raised his eyebrow like that. It's so attractive but the question threw him off.)

Levi: Am I not allow?

Hugo: No, you can. It's cute but I don't understand. Wish was on your time.

Levi: You don't ever smile. You'll smirk that's about it

Hugo: You right. Get ready

Levi: Okay

(Levi shut the door and got in the shower. When he got he gotten out the shower, he got dress. When he put Hugo clothes on he could smell Hugo's scent. It smelt so good to him but also realized Hugo clothes was oversized, but was able to still walk in them. Levi walked out the bathroom and walked back in Hugo's room.)