I Love Someone Else-Chapter 58

(Hugo pov)

(Later at the "date" apparently that's what Alicia calls it. They was sitting at the table and talking while eating their food.)

Alicia: I'm really having a good time with you tonight *giggling*

Hugo: We didn't even do anything?

Alicia: Yeahhh I know but you could at least be having a good time

Hugo: I mean the food good I guess

Alicia: Why you such a dead beat downer

Hugo: I wanted to hang out with Levi

Alicia: Hugo, he said it was okay and that y'all can reschedule so let it go

Hugo: Don't tell me what to do. And plus I wasn't expecting your appearance.

Alicia: You know, I came here to see you. I missed you

Hugo: Damn, that's tuff

Alicia: Why don't you miss me!?

Hugo: I do, but not in that way you're thinking

Alicia: Oh my god, you acting so cold to me. I mean you been cold but you're acting worse.

Hugo: Welp. That is just sad, I really don't give a damn

(Alicia sighed and rolled her eyes.)

Alicia: Is all this about Levi? I mean can I have some attention

Hugo: you is having my attention, I'm paying for this date am I?

Alicia: *sighs* I just want us to be together again. Just give me another chance.

Hugo: I gave you a chance. You fucked it up

Alicia: Hugo there's nothing wrong giving second chances!

Hugo: I know that but I don't love you, I love someone else

Alicia: ....of course...uhm well I hope they treats you better than I did.

Hugo: I hope so too. And treat me like they actually love me

Alicia: Hugo I didn't use you!

Hugo: You damn sure use me for sex! You was my first love but not my last. You took something from me that you wouldn't take seriously. I can't get that shit back. If that was the case I could've gave my virginity to someone that would've taken me seriously.

Alicia: I know...I'm sorry

Hugo: Just eat. I have things to do after this.

Alicia: Hugo, we need to handle our differences

Hugo: We is. By letting it go. There's nothing there anymore for us. We just friends at this point.

Alicia: Understood....

(When they got done eating. They got back in the car, They didn't say anything to each other. When Hugo arrived at her house. Alicia took a minute before saying something.)

Alicia: Uhm Thank you...for this, sorry for wasting your time today.

Hugo: Mhm, good night

(Alicia looked at him but Hugo looked out the window, not wanting to look at her. Alicia got out the car and headed inside her house. Hugo then pulled off from her driveway.)

(Levi pov)

(Levi was working out at night in the living room with the workout show on with some tight ass shorts because you know he has body so he showing out with a wife beater on 🤣.)

Levi: One. Two. Three phew

(Soon Levi's door bell rung. He got up from his position and walked to the door and opened it, revealing Hugo. Hugo looked him at him from up and down.)

Hugo: What the fuck

Levi: Come in.

(Hugo walked in still looking at Levi up and down with curiosity. Thinking to himself what the fuck he got on.)

Hugo: Did I came at a wrong time or something?

Levi: I was working out.

Hugo: Why. You perfect the way you are.

Levi: Yeah I know that I was just bored.

Hugo: Right...uhm anyways uhm. Yeah no comment

Levi: Let me go change real quick. The remote on the couch.

Hugo: Okay.

(Levi went upstairs to go take a shower and change into some new clothes. Hugo went in the living room and saw an workout show on. He chuckled to himself and then grab the remote to change to channel.)

(When Levi was done he came downstairs with a stitch onesie on. He went in the living room and Hugo looked at him up and down and smirked.)

Hugo: An stitch fan?

Levi: Hmm yeah. You're right. Sooo

(Levi hope on the couch, sitting next to Hugo.)

Levi: So tell me

Hugo: Tell you what?

Levi: How was date night.

Hugo: I didn't like it

Levi: Oh come onn it couldn't have been that bad I mean maybe she just wanted to try some experiences with you ya know?

Hugo: Yeah what experience? Wasting my time experience? Yeah she already done that

Levi: Hugooo don't be so harsh on her. Maybe she just misses you

Hugo: Well she needs to get it through her skull that I don't love her. I love someone else

Levi: Oh..I didn't know you loved somebody. Who is they

Hugo: Really?

Levi: What?

Hugo: Who is they. Levi stop playing with me

Levi: No like really I don't know what you're talking about.

Hugo: You know I like you

(When Levi heard those words he couldn't help but blush wildly. He covered his face with the pillow.)

Hugo: Oh I understand. You don't like me back. It's okay I figured

Levi: What! No no! I do like you! I love you actually. I just wasn't expecting you to like me back. Because you always seem like to me you'll like girls. Not shy, nerd gay boy.

Hugo: Don't call yourself that. Want to go out tomorrow? I mean well I mean do our plans tomorrow that we wasn't able to do today?

Levi: Of course! Want some popcorn or snacks.

Hugo: Yeah, I'll go get it. Sit here and find a movie

Levi: But you don't even know where to go.

Hugo: I'll figure it out.

(Hugo got up from the couch and went to go get snacks. Levi was on the couch kicking his feet I'm excitement now that he knows Hugo is in love with him. He never thought Hugo would feel the same way because he is a very impenetrable person. But know that he knows Hugo likes him back. He might be able to get more comfortable around him. But scared Hugo will fall out of love one day. Hugo doesn't wants to jinx it so he just stayed happy. Hugo came back with the snacks and they laid on top of each other, ate snacks and watch the movie.)

This was supposed to be out this morning. But I was addicted to TikTok. They so cute tho. Also if trying to contact me you can message or follow me on TikTok. Very optional no force here. You can also view the toks I be making it's all just zepeto 😭🤣 the game pretty cool. It can be. But yeah my user is mxngo_bxrry and yeah. So now that Levi and Hugo knows they like each other. How would this journey goes? Before they get together? 💀👀 Find out 😭🥰❤️