Apologizing-Chapter 44

(The next morning. Huey woke up and went upstairs to see that Y/N was gone. He sighed, he wanted to talk to her. And he was thinking to himself maybe she went to work. Huey went in Hugo's room to see if he was up. He was gone too. Now Huey started to get worry. He checked his contacts to see if Y/N was there. Huey dailed her number to see if she'll answer.)

Y/N: Hello?

Huey: Where is y'all?

Y/N: I took Hugo to the park. 

Huey: Oh. Just come back please

Y/N: Why we just got here like 10 minutes ago

Hugo: Dadaa *smiling*

Huey: Hey Buddy. But Y/N come back we need to talk

Y/N: Okay then Huey

(15 minutes later they came back. Y/N walked in the door with Hugo in her arms. Huey saw Y/N and Y/N put Huey in the living room with a bunch of toys around him. Soon Huey and Y/N was in the kitchen.)

Y/N: What's wrong Huey

Huey: About yesterday. I found it was a disturb

Y/N: Mhm

Huey: We had 2 different opinions. You wanna be the strict parent I wanna be the kind parent so we should just let each other do our own thing

Y/N: Huey I get that but if you keep being kind to him. In the future he gonna act mean as fuck to other people

Huey: Okay Y/N I get that. But what you're not understanding is that he is just a baby right now.

Y/N: Okay well yeah

Huey: What you mean okay well yeah? Apologize

Y/N: hmm I don't even know what that is

Huey: You dead ass right now. We not about to do this again bro

Y/N: Okay well I'm not about to be the only one apologizing "boo"

Huey: I was gonna apologize too after you said it

Y/N: Why I need to apologize first

Huey: Because you started calling me bitches and yelling at me

Y/N: Hmm well you triggered me

Huey: from what babe?

(Y/N walked over to him tracing his shoulder.)

Huey: nah don't come over here seducing me when you're now you in the wrong.

Y/N: I wasn't *giggling*

(Y/N wrapped her arms around his neck.)

Huey: See?! See!? No bruh you ain't getting no love from me

Y/N: Okayyyy chill

Huey: No you always doing this to me

Y/N: mmm *giggling*

(They kissed. And kissed over and over again.)

Huey: You gonna apologize now?

Y/N: Oh my goddd I'm sorry baby

Huey: I'm sorry to *chuckling*

(They kissed each other again and Hugo came in the kitchen but they didn't even notice it.)

Hugo: oooooooo fraky

(They looked at Hugo and went to go chase him. When they got him they started tickling him.)

Hugo: Heheheheh GAhHHHH!

(Soon Later Huey wanted to take you out to a fancy restaurant he planned something special for her. He called Jazmine and Cindy over here to watch Hugo. They agreed and came over. Y/N went to go get dress and so did Huey. Huey had on an nice black suit and Y/N had on a red dress. They then left. When they made it to the restaurant. They gotten their champagne and ordered what they wanted. They had their food and ate good.)

Huey: I want to take a walk around outside.

Y/N: Wait they let their customers walk around in here.

Huey: Not in here silly. Come with me

(Huey hold Y/N in between arms and they walked to the back.)

Y/N: Wow this is beautiful.

Huey: I know

(They was talking a walk. It looked like a park but it wasn't. It had a lot of ponds and water fountains. There was fishes and ducks. There were all types of pretty flowers and blossom trees. It was night time so it looked more prettier in the night. With the lights and all.)

Huey: I'm happy we made it this far

Y/N: I am to. I love you so much and this compassion that we created even though there been a lot of difficulties and a lot of breakups we still decided to move forward *smiling*

Huey: Yeah...

(Y/N was staring at the water. And didn't even realize what Huey was about to do.)

Y/N: The water is so beautiful

Huey: And so is you

(Y/N giggling and looked at him. Shocked, there was people all around them taking pictures and cheering. Huey was on one knee and had an shiny ring in the box. He was proposing to you. A couple tears went down your face.)

Huey: Heh Y/N will you marry me and make me even happier by becoming my wife.

Y/N: Yes!

(Huey gotten up and hugged you. You hugged back while crying in joy. He put the ring on your ring finger. And y'all kissed each other passionately. While a lot people was cheering loudly.)

Y/N: Did you planned this?

Huey: The proposal not the people *chuckling*

Y/N: Oh!

(They kissed again and again. Huey was so happy you said yes. Not like he didn't already know. He knew you was gonna say yes but he was so happy because he been waiting for this day. He wanted to married you from the start.)

(When they got back home. Jazmine and Cindy said congratulations. And then they left. Hugo was already in his crib sleeping peacefully and comfortably. Huey and Y/N was in their bedroom. Y/N gotten on top of Huey before he could put his pajamas on.)

Y/N: *giggling*

Huey: What's wrong

Y/N: I want tonight to be special.

Huey: ohh I get it *chuckling*

(They spent 4 hours having sex and enjoying. They tried not to be so loud because they didn't want to wake up the baby. But Huey is madly rough and exciting in bed. It was so hot and nice they needed water. Huey made it special tonight than he ever have. He was so happy that the proposal went good instead of bad. They kept going and after 4 hours it was around 12:30am they fell asleep.)

I bet you wasn't expecting an proposal huh? 😏 Well know that they is engaged what will happen next in the next chapter? Stay tune 😌 by the way this book is almost done. I'll make more of course. But this book is almost to 50 chapters so on one of these chapters it's gonna be done. plus I have other books to publish. Thank for 1k reads though this is a blessing 🥰❤️❤️❤️❤️