This Passion-Chapter 70

(Everyone was still having a good time at Jesse's birthday party. Hugo was outside looking at the stars sitting on the porch step. Levi then came outside and saw Hugo looking at the stars.)

Levi: .... Didn't know you like watching stars

(Hugo looked at Levi and smirked a little bit.)

Hugo: Yeah...it's a habit, always did as a kid.

Levi: That's nice...

(Levi sat in a chair and was looking at the stars to.)

Levi and Hugo: Hey.

Levi:....go ahead

Hugo: No you first.

Levi: No go ahead

Hugo: No it's fine. You talk first

Levi: Okay then... Uhm I appreciate you for buying those things for me. You didn't have to tho.

Hugo: Oh it's ok. You knew I would anyways.

(Hugo got up and was about to go inside but Levi grabbed him by his arm.)

Levi: Wait...

Hugo: ?

(Hugo raised in a eyebrow and then sat next to Levi.)

Hugo: Is something wrong?

Levi: we need to talk. For this time

Hugo: Ok, I'm down

Levi: Uhm...I'm sorry I mistreated you and said what I said. I didn't mean it...

Hugo: It's fine. It's my fault, I shouldn't have let Glen did that.

Levi: No stop! You keep saying it's okay and it's not.

Hugo: What?

Levi: What I said to you should have never been said. Because that's not how I felt. I was just jealous and upset with myself. I do love you. I love you a lot actually. I loved you since that day when we gotten to know each other. Because I was afraid of you and I'm still am but not as much.

Hugo: Oh....Well, I mean what you said did hurt me but I knew you didn't mean it. I just wanted to give you space because I felt like I was just gonna make things worse and-

(Levi cut Hugo off with a kiss. Hugo kissed backed and Levi broke the kiss. Then he placed his lips back on Hugo's. Levi sat in Hugo's lap while while Hugo moves his hands up his shirt.)

Levi: Mmm!

(Levi broke the kiss and looked at Hugo in his eyes.)

Levi: I miss you.... please forgive me

Hugo: Of course I forgive you. And I love you too.

Levi: Uhm I have things to tell you

Hugo: Sure

Levi: Uhm! Uhm! I have your dick pics in my room! Under my bed! Second drawer

Hugo: ....But I don't have dick pics

Levi: Exactly. I took them when you was sleep

Hugo: Oh, well that's something. But why? I mean I will like to know why

Levi: because... because I was obese with it. And I thought I would never get to see it again. And uhm so yeah I look at those ever night.

Hugo: You're weird. But I like it

(Levi and Hugo kissed again but then it's always that one person interrupting.)

Kimberly: oh my god it's about fucking time.