You're all I want-Chapter 18

(warning folks this is a lemon part⚠️so scroll or move to the next chapter 👍🏾)

(They got in the backseat)

(They was kissing all over and giving each other hickeys)

(Y/N Pov)

Y/N:(I missed him so much it's so hard to not blush even though we done this before)

Y/N:(He was taking off his shirt, ooo I missed those packs and he unbutton his pants)

Y/N:(I undressed myself to specially I know how impatient he is I don't need my clothes ripped today)

(Huey was kissing Y/N's neck going all the way down until he reached her thighs)

Y/N: *blushing*(damn I hate when he does this. But I want to spice things up)

(Before Huey could do anything)

Y/N: Lay down?

Huey: *raising an eyebrow* why?

Y/N: Just do it

(Huey did what Y/N told him to do and Y/N got on her knees)

(Y/N started sucking)

Huey: *groaning*

(Huey was surprised by her actions but of course he enjoyed it)

(Y/N went faster)

Y/N: mm

Huey: Mm! Damn-

(Y/N went faster and faster, going up and down and picking up a lot of speed)

(Huey hand was on her head, enjoying every moment of it)

Huey: *moaning* Oh..shit

(Huey starting moving his hips while holding her hand against his member)

(Huey eyes rolled while he was moaning, was giving a warning that he was going to cum)

(Y/N didn't care, she wanted it all)

(Y/N then used her hand pumping him and he camed)

Huey: AH!

(Y/N was licking it all up and lipped her lips)

Huey: *smirking* You sure it was your first time giving a blow job?

Y/N: Positive

Huey: Let me return the favor~

Y/N: O-

Huey: *pinned her down and slid in*

Y/N: I- OHhhhh!

(Huey was moving fast and going deep, deeper than he ever did)

Y/N: *moaning uncontrollably*

(Huey was pacing up the speed while kissing and sucking on your neck)

Y/N: H-HUEY!

Huey: Can't take it?

(You was seeing heaven once again but this time the gates not just the clouds, your eyes rolled to the point you probably could of seen your brain. You enjoy every moment of this and u missed it)

Y/N: More.... More!

(Huey gave you want you wanted. You just knew you was not gonna be able to walk and that you was gonna be complaining to but you had to suck it up)

(The car was shaking, there was a couple walking pass and saw the car moving and hearing noises)

The girl: Damn I wish I was getting dicked down like that