Chapter 40: we are the champions......And packing

LOUIS POV

"Niall!" I whisper quickly, he scurries towards me, with his laser gun.

"Yeah buddy?" He whispers back, I nod towards a barrier up ahead, noticing Harrys bright white shoes sticking out.

"Real clever Haz, nice hiding, not like we can see you or anything" Niall whisper laughs sarcastically, I wink at him then creep ahead, beckoning him to follow my lead. He treads quietly, we both get our guns at the ready, then quicken our pace. The barrier was about a few steps in front of us now. We hear whispering from both Zayn and Harry now.

"NOW!" I shout to Niall, we both leap behind the barrier, shooting all directions.

"WAIT, whaaaa?" Niall says, we both stop, and look in front of us, no one was there, nothing, apart from Harrys shoe, with no Harry wearing it.

"No, that sneaky little....." I start

"ATTACKKKKKK!!!!" Harrys voice screams out of nowhere, someone jumps on my back and I yell out to Niall, but he is in the same position I am but with Zayn.

"Aw hell nugget!" Zayn laughs in his american accent.

"What?!!" Harry calls from my back.

"HOW ARE WE SUPPOSED TO SHOOT THEM FROM THERE BACKS?" Zayn shouts, me and Niall burst into fits of laughter at their stupidity.

"LOUIS, ARE YOU THINKING WHAT IM THINKING?" Niall shouts at me, he tilts his head and starts to run with Zayn on his back.

"No! But I can take a wild guess!" I laugh, with Harry on my back I start to spin around, he starts to giggle, and I hear Zayn laughing too, then they stop.

"No Louis seriously I feel dizzy, put us down!" Harry shouts, he sounds kind of drunk from all the spinning now, me on the other hand, I feel fine, just finding this hilarious.

"NIAALALKJDAKLJSLKSNMJXDHAK PUT ME DOWNNN" Zayn wurrs, groaning.

"Niall! If we put them down, they'll be really dizzy right?" I ask , Niall, in the moment of spinning where we see eachother, our eyes glisten in thought.

"Yeah, they'd take a few seconds to recover right?!" Niall shouts back, getting the idea, chuckling. Harry and Zayn hadn't caught on in the midst of spinning. So we're quick to drop them to the floor, whip our laser guns out and aim at them.

"Eurrghhhh i can't see anything, its just spinning black and neon colours eyrfhkdsa" Zayn mumbles. Me and Niall laugh and start shooting at them, our points doubling each time for hitting the bullseyes on their jackets,they try their best to stand up quickly and run off, stumbling about in dizzyness. Me and Niall stop shooting them in all fairness and they sigh in return.

"That was mean guys, like wow, mean much, but ok, it was good, I'll give you that!" Harry laughs, then raises an eyebrow.

"Wheres Liam and Cassie? Haven't seen them in a while... and we haven't got long left now have we?"

"Hmmm, about 10 minutes left I reckon, they disappeared after they got us about a hundred times!" Niall laughs,

"Yeah! Cassie was right about being a fast learner.." Zayn continues,I shake my head.

"Nah, I reckon it was just pure luck when she got us! Hey, why don't us two team up against them? It would be funny, and plus, you guys could do with some points.." I wink at them, Harry rolls his eyes at me.

"Hmm, alright, which way did they run off too?" Zayn stretches one of his arms behind his head.

"I reckon they've got a little base at the far end, when I was looking for you guys after me and Lou split up I heard talking from there" Niall replies, we gather up into a four pack and start to make our way to the far end of the arena.