Epilogue: THE FRIGGIN FINAL CHAPTER EVER OK DAMN YOU ALL ily

A/N: So.. Like 7 months on,wait no, literal like a year on, I log into Wattpad, and start reading all the comments everyone has left me on the last chapter, and how 3/4's of them are asking for an epilogue, so I'm sat at my laptop like THEY WANT MORE? THEY ACTUALLY LIKE THIS BOOK? o.O

But no joke y'all had me in serious stiches of laughter with some of the comments they're pure gold comedy. I re read like the first half of my book and the comments and i was crying in my living room and my parents thought there was something wrong with me, purely because i was cringed out by my own book, bearing in mind guys i wrote this like 3 years ago, i was about 12/13, One Direction had only been around for a bit and I was a hardcore carrot of a fangirl and so the chapters do seem unplanned and hectic and partly a musical with Cassie singing instead of running away in the occasional chapter, because, why the heck not?;) 

And along with that, I have like 90 messages in my inbox, that I haven't read yet because that's also what they say! Epilogue please! Etc Etc, I'm so sorry if I haven't replied to a message >.< I haven't been on Wattpad for ages because I had my  GCSES eeek, and now i'm about 3 months into college so! time flies!

BUT, I have time right now, today, and you know what? 10000 months on from the final chapter, I'm gonna write a freaking epilogue because I feel like if I don't, theres a massive weight on my shoulders because we all know- including me, that it doesn't feel like it's finished, so here goes. Enjoy. Voila. I love you all! Let me know what you think! 

And also, I've started up a blog, heres the link, please go check it out, leave comments, the works! xxxxx

http://chloeblogss.blogspot.co.uk/

--

CASSIES POV

I've never had the prom that 16 year olds had in school, or the oppurtunity of going to some richer girls birthday bash, so realistically, I've never worn a nice expensive dress, therefore really I have no taste, or idea of how one should look, so shopping for a wedding dress, proved really hard work...

"What about this one Cassie?!" My Mum is borderline thrilled for the wedding, she has spent the last month not being able to get over the fact that it is happening, she is basically my wedding planner, along with Taylor. After finding out Dan's father was the killer of my own, Taylor went up country for a while to stay with her sister, she'd had a rough experience when she was taken by Dan's 'gang' and no one ever really found out the details apart from the police, she just wanted to move on, but she came back about a week ago for the wedding which I was super thrilled about!

My Mum, on the other hand, she's now in a steady relationship with the policeman Mason, that was like a friend to us in the whole case of trying to find what was in that abandoned building in the alleyway. She's the happiest I've ever seen her since Dad and I'm so grateful for him taking care for her when I'm not around.

And me? Well, I'm getting married in a week, everything is sorted, but the only thing I have had to do, is choose a dress, which is what is happening now. I'm slightly nervous, seen as Louis and the boys have planned everything else, the venue, the flowers, the food, the reception, I honestly don't know what to expect, I just hope there isn't going to be 3 meal course based around carrots for Lou. God help us.