Chapter Six: Shopping with the boys

A/N I'll attach the picture of the dress,it's not actually from topshop,it's by Lipsy(: enjoy don't forget to vote/comment/fan!xoxoxo 

p.s - pretty long chapter this one! so next few chapters will most likely be shorter ones:) xxx

Were first to the car and Louis swings some keys out of his pocket with his free hand, the fingers on his other hand were still entwined with mine from when we ran to the car. His hands were warm and make something in my stomach tingle. I don’t think he realized he was still holding my hand until I went to open the door to the back.

‘Oh, sorry here’s your hand back’ Louis winks, before letting my hand back. I grin and open the back door.

‘Sit in the front with me’ Louis says just loud enough for me to hear. Harry,Liam,Niall and Zayn appear behind me and make me jump.

‘Ah you scared me!’ I say to Zayn, as he’s standing closest to me. He laughs and replies.

‘Sorry! Here, I’ll take the door, you go sit in the front with-‘

‘BOO BEAR!’ Harry shouts, Liam shaking his head but laughing. Niall jumps into the back and I walk around Louis to get the the front door on the other side of the car.

‘Boo bear?’ I question, frowning.

‘Long story’ Louis replies he shuts the door and sits inside the car, putting the keys into the ignition. I slide into the car and fasten my seatbelt. I raise both my eyebrows signalling him to explain this nickname. The boys in the back all coo ‘boo bear’ to him and he rolls his eyes. The car starts up and he pulls out of the driveway onto the road.

After 5 minutes of driving, I pull down the mirror in front of me and check my mascara, Niall sticks his hand through the head rest and tickles my neck, I sink down into the seat giggling then turn round to give him the evils. He’s whistling casually and looking around the car, pretending it wasn’t him. He starts to laugh and I sigh at him. He winks back and I turn back around to find Louis glancing at me. He catches my eye and I smile he blushes and fixes his eyes back to the road.

‘Boo bear, my mum used to call me boo bear when I was little’ He says, grinning as if he was reliving the memory.

‘Aww boo bear’ I say, prodding Louis in the shoulder. He blushes again.

‘Yeah well, what was your nickname when you were little, Cassie?’ he says, emphasizing my name in his question. I think back to when I was younger, my nickname was Cuppy cake. My Dad used to call me it when I was about 6. After he passed when I was 14, I found out that he first called me Cupcake and I had tried to repeat him but I had said Cuppy cake instead and the nickname stuck. His last words to me were Cuppy. But he never said cake. It was too late.

I almost feel a tear start to draw from my eye when Louis looks over at me.

‘Cass?’ he says, worryingly.

‘Yeah sorry, mine was Cupcake.’ I reply, frowning to stop any more tears from working their way out of my stinging eye.

‘Cassie Cupcake’ Louis says, grinning. I avoid eye contact with him and look back into the mirror, I’m about to shut it when Zayn catches my eye in the back, he frowns and mouths ‘You alright?’ I nod and manage a smile then shut the mirror.

The rest of the car journey is quiet apart from the conversation the boys are having in the back. They’re talking about what they’re going to eat.

‘NANDOS’ I hear Niall yell over the top of the other boys. I laugh and Louis pulls into a parking space and stops the car.

‘Well were here boys and girlies’ He says, opening the door and getting out, he runs round and opens my door before I can undo my seatbelt.