Chapter 46: Showers are fun.

CASSIES POV

Showers are fun. I probably spend about half the time in the shower standing and staring at absoloutley nothing worth staring at though, whilst having deeper thoughts than the quotes you find on those twitter accounts that are especially made for those who are broken hearted or deeply in love. 

I'm thinking about what Liam had said obviously. And I obviously tried acting cool about when Liam said Louis wasn't going to propose..but then again.. obviously the idea had been in my head for quite some time... I was 101% certain that Louis was more or not the only person I can think my future to be with, no one else, just him.

I laugh at myself, this was so cliche and cheesy what I was thinking, but nevertheless true.

I reach forward and grab the conditioner and squeeze a massive dollop of pink raspberry smelling product in my hand and start to massage it into all the ends of my hair and upwards. After about a minute I rinse it off and let the residue of it run down into the bottom of the shower, watching little pink bubbles and froth go down the plughole,drips of water run down my face when i'm suddenly enlightened with the glorious stinging of what must have been conditioner I hadn't washed out; burning my eyeballs. I face back to the shower frantically trying to wash it out, the stinging not fading one bit. 

Screaming, I jump out of the shower and run to the tap trying to rinse it with cold water.

--

LOUIS POV

"Do you think it would work?" I ask Liam, responding to his question.

"Of course it would, wait do you mean her reply to be positive? or the actual thing to work and not backfire?" Liams reply sends nervous butterflies on the topic of the discussion.

"Either?" I pull a worried face, he laughs.

"Of course it would! Has to! Mad not to work" He grins, seeming excited himself. I start to reply when I'm interrupted by a high pitched screech coming from the bathroom.

"What wa-s-" More screeching. Next to be heard is a lot of cursing and sobbing sounds which sounded very much like Cass. Me and Liam stand up, me leading the way, running to the Buses toilet door and knocking on it. 

"Cass are you all okay in there..?" I ask in panic. 

"Mhmmm" The tone of her voice sounds upset. 

"Mhmmm? Can I come in?" I ask, chuckling a little wondering what on earth she was sobbing for.

"Mhmm" She mumbles again, I push the door open gently and my sight is in awe of her completely nude body.

"Mhmm! I'm not decent!!!!!" She sobs again, she's standing facing the mirror flushing cold water into her eye hurriedly. I quickly pace over the rail and take a towel and wrap it round her dripping skin.

"What did you do?" I ask facing her towards me and drying her face with a quarter of the towel wrapped around her and peering into her red blood shot eye.

"Sodding conditioner!" She mumbles quietly but angrily back. Yet still sobbing at the same time. 

"Let me see, look up for me?" I ask her politely, she does what I say and I peer into her eye. After a minute or two, she starts to giggle.

"What?!" I exclaim in her laughing at my attempt to help. I try to keep a straight face as her fits of giggles erupt to form a wide grin on her face.

"Do you honestly know what you're asking me to look up for? or are you just trying to pretend to know what you're doing?" She stops giggling and gives me a smart look. I roll my eyes. Yet she is right.