Chapter 43: As you wish

CASSIES POV

The inside of the bus, was pretty classy, for a bus, I'd seen pictures on the internet of tour buses and they didn't look quite so snazzy as this one, it was pretty spacious, and even Louis and the boys seemed pretty impressed.

"Ooh, it's nicer than last years!" Niall perks up, walking straight into the room with the beds in, I am about to follow when a pair of hands settle on my hips.

"Hellooooo you" I say, looking up to a pair of blue eyes, belonging to Louis. He smiles and replies with a soft kiss on my lips and a grin. We both then follow Niall into the bedroom, passing the small kitchen  on the way. When we get into the bedroom, it's clear what bed Niall has already chosen.

"Niall, what are you doing?" Louis asks, laughing, he was under the duvet of one of the top bunkbeds, somewhat dancing in his bed. Such a weird child!

"Erm, just getting comfy, what does it look like?!" He exclaims, laughing. I shake my head at him.

"I worry about you child!" I laugh back, he smiles sheepishly and me and Louis turn around to look at the other beds. 

"Sooo, which ones ours?" Louis winks suggestively at me, I slap him playfully on the chest and he pulls a shocked face.

"That hurt..." He says sadly, I shake my head him and giggle and he bears a grin back.

"BAGSY THIS ONE!" Harry runs in and jumps on the bed below Niall, I watch as Zayn follows in and takes the bed in the opposite bunk on the top, then Liam presumably has the bottom. 

"You two have those two beds in that bunk!" Harry points at the set of bunkbeds a little further across the room.

"Ahh, we'll only be needing one of them anyway!" Louis chuckles and wiggles his eyebrows. 

"What have I said about keeping it PG guys? Nothing naughty ok,single beds for a reason, save that for the hotels..." Niall says, covering his innocent ears. Louis shrugs. 

"Top or bottom babe?" He turns to me and says, I climb the ladder up to the top. 

"Top it is!" He grins, then sits himself on the bottom bunk, I dangle my feet of the side of the bed and I jump when I feel fingers tickle them, I bring my feet back and shift my weight over the side of the bed, my head hanging down into the bottom bunk, Louis laughs at me and leans forward to kiss me, knowing he was going to get closer, i take the oppurtunity to blow a raspberry in his face. He looks unamused in me doing so.

"Really Cass? Really?" He says, I hear a laugh stifled from Harry. 

"What choo gonna do about it eh?" I reply sassily, he raises an eyebrow and puts both hands on the side of my face and edges his lips that bit closer to mine, his hot breath bringing a tingling sensation to my lips, there was a small hesitation before Louis closes the gap completely between us and his warm lips are parted against mine. 

"Oh dear god, right I'm going to the lounge, who's coming?" I hear Liam announce, Louis' hands still remained cupping my face and he pulls away to see who was following Liam out, all Zayn, Harry and Niall have left there beds and left the room, Harry shutting the door on the way out and giving a swift wink to Louis. I giggle and Louis turns his gaze back to mine.

"Have I ever told you how beautiful your eyes are?" He says suddenly, looking into them contently. I smile at him.

"Thankyou" I reply, taking a moment to look into his also, it was like one of those cheesy moments in those cheap romantic movies, only this was almost a hundred times better.

"Yours remind me of the sea" I say, grinning, he shrugs.

"That was deep..." He chuckles, I frown then realise the connection he had made between 'Sea' and 'Deep'. 

"Smooth Tomlinson, smooth, i see what you did there.." I reply, my eyes fall onto to his lips for a moment, and he laughs back. 

"I know, so smooth I nearly slipped ov-" I interrupt him by putting a finger to his lips. Although I could listen to his voice all day, I wanted to make the moment we had alone worthwhile. 

"Shh, kiss me" I whisper, he smirks and nods.

"As you wish Miss Nectar" He bites his lip eagerly and he moves in to me once again. 

"Wait..." I say, feeling dizzy.

"What's the matter?" He says worriedly. 

"I need to sit up or come down there , the bloods rushing to my head, If I stay like this any longer I'm going to faint, and that wouldn't be cool..." I laugh, I use my stomach muscles to lift me up from the bunk and take a moment to let my head settle then swing my feet of the side to feel for the ladder and hoist myself back down it, I stand in front of Louis and he takes my hand and pulls me onto his bed,he grabs my hips and pulls them to his and soon I'm on top of him, my legs straddling him comfortably,I lean forward and gently leave a kiss on his collar bone, and leave a few more a little further up and to one of the sensitive spots on his neck, he lets out the ever so quiet hushed moan, I then bring my lips to his and they graze ,eachother,then in this moment, our lips suddenly crash or collide passionatley, he takes one of his hands and plays with my hair as our lips move in perfect sync with eachother, his lips were the perfect moisture against mine, slowly, his hand moves back from my hair and he takes both and slides them up the back of my shirt, running his hands up my waist and to my breasts. I giggle at the tickly sensation it gives me and he grins into the kiss, we were perfectly comfortable with eachother, that was something I admired about our relationship, and for a moment, my thoughts cast back to everything we'd ever said, did, experienced with eachother, I didn't want to be with anyone else, and I was the happiest I'd ever been. 

Louis brings his lips and softly kisses and sucks gently on the spot just in the middle of my neck by my ear and my breath hitches slightly, then his hands slowly make there way back from my top to my hips where he rests them. I pull away and our noses touch. 

"You're amazing Cassie, I want to be with you forever" he whispers quietly and sincerely, I don't reply, I simply kiss his lips,knowing that was basically my reply for 'ditto'. Because he knows I feel the same way. 

--

Aw , i want a boyfriend

*sighs* 

#foreveralone

lol

hope you enjoy the update, loveyouguysmuchly :') xxxxxxxxx