FINALE:Chapter 50: PART TWO: Ed's Pizza Place

CASSIES POV:

On the front row of the show, the view was quite spectacular, at first I stood with a bunch of strangers and felt a little awkward I must say, hovering like some kind of hover fly, creative similie there I know. People were flooding in packs into the stadium and I was stood like a lemon as I had come in on my own. In a way anyway. The show was 10 minutes away and I had no one to talk to. 

As I watch the girls come in screaming and the backstage crew set up as a loud speaker plays some music from a radio station, 2 girls come and stand next to me in my row and I hear them whisper then tap me on the shoulder. I turn, they're both grinning, one of them with dark wavy hair the same thickness and colour as mine but pin straight, and the other girl with very bright ginger locks, in perfect curls, they were both so pretty and looked a little younger than I was.

"Oh my god! It is you! You're dating Louis aren't you?" The brown haired girl asks. I blush and laugh, confirming.

"Eeek! I can't believe it! We literally love you and Louis! Cutest couple ever, we always read about you two online and we follow your twitter! Your tweets are funny!" The girls take turns to say the sentence, I giggle. 

"Thankyou that's so sweet! What's your twitters? I'll follow you! I'm literally ecstatic you guys actually spoke to me! I thought I was going to be singing and dancing like a loner!" The girls laugh with me.

"Well, you'd be the coolest loner around I can tell you that, and you have Louis and the boys anyway! It wouldn't be like you were alone! Just standing a little further away from them than usual!" The ginger girl giggles, taking a sip from her water bottle and a piece of paper, passing me it when she had written the twitter names down and passed to me.

"I guess you could think of it that way!" I wonder. Shrugging. "What are your lovely girls names then?" I continue. 

"Jess!" The brown haired girl says, the ginger saying "Ellie!"

"Sweet! Well I'm Cassie, nice to meet you!" The girls giggle again, seeming excited and thrilled to be here. 

"We know!" Jess smiles and looks up at a guy with a lanyard on asking me if I was okay so he could tell Louis as he wanted to know before the show if I would be okay watching alone.

"Yeah! Tell him I've met two girls who are lovely so I'm not a loner!" I reply back to him.

"Gotcha! Enjoy the show Ladies, not long now!" He waves at us before briefly jogging backstage. 

"Eeeekk I'm so excited!!!" Ellie squeals, and to agree, I was excited to see the boys perform too, I loved hearing them sing, especially Louis.

~Nearing the end of the show~

"I hope you have alllllllll enjoyed the show so far, we know we definatley have! Manchester you've been amazing, perfect! Best place to start our first show!" Zayn calls over the screaming crowds. I grin, borrowing some of Jess's water quickly as I was so thirsty after all the jumping and singing along, I genuinely felt like a top fan, or 'directioner' as they say. But I could definitley tell why people became fans, the boys were so great. 

"Now, for this part of the show, before our final song, we're all going to sing a song that is our favourite at the moment,or special to us, sing along!" Harry says into the microphone grinning.

Liam starts of by singing the song he auditioned with for X Factor, Cry Me A River, it was pretty spectacular, Zayn also sang his audition song, and then Harry sang Teenage Dirtbag, which the whole audience new well now as he had sung it before and he admitted to it being one of his favourites, Niall sung Viva La Vida by coldplay, one which all the boys sang with him as it reached the chorus. Then finally Louis, I was intrigued to see which song he had chosen, the music started and he grinned at me and then the boys also smiled. Ellie nudges me and winks. As he sings the first line, almost half the audience sing along and grin.