Chapter 47: Sweet pea

CASSIES POV

For the next few hours the boys occupy and pamper themselves in the two hours or so we have left until we stop. Zayn suprisingly, doesn't take the longest, and it's actually Lou that does. 

"Cassie what do I wear?!" He panics, throwing me tshirts. I laugh at his drama queen self.

"Louis! Any of these! I thought I was supposed to be the girl in the relationship?" I quiz, he raises and eyebrow then sticks his tongue out childlishly. And I was sure there weren't meant to be any children in the relationship either.

"You suck!" He exclaims, going for a navy blue tshirt and lighter wash of blue jeans paired with some TOMS. Far more presentable than the trackies he was bearing at the moment, cute, I admit, but not presentable in the way Paul was expecting I suspect.  I snigger at his remark. "Oh do I? And what do I, say, suck?" I wink at him cheekily.

"I hope your not being dirty minded Cass!" He puts on a serious 'teacher' face, but breaks into a smile as I try not to laugh at him. 

"No no, me? Never? Don't be ridiculous Tomlinson" I approach him and plant a small kiss on his slightly stubbly cheek and he smiles, then drops the chosen clothes onto the floor and pushes me into him, his hands resting on the small of my back.

"Why, someones eager, but I believe you dropped your clothes?" He ignores this statement and brings a hand to my cheek and traces my jawline with his thumb and then touches my bottom lip, I smile and he returns with one, gently resting his hand on the back of my neck, leaning in to passionatley kiss me. I run a hand through his thick soft brown hair in the act of doing so, pushing his lips ever so closer towards mine deepening the moment. 

"I love you" He says, pulling away. 

"I love you too" I reply, he pushes his forehead to mine so we're our lips are just brushing against eachother, our kiss still lingering somewhat so my lips tingle slightly. Unless that was my lip balm. Doubtful. 

"Is it too cheesy to say I would be happy to to spend the rest of my life with you?" He whispers, his voice coarse and slightly raspy, seductive to some point, a bit like his morning sleepy voice.

"Is it too cheesy to say ditto?" I reply, he chuckles lightly.

"Well thats good then" He smiles, like he has a secret, a twinkle in his eye. Grinning, I pull away from our embrace and pick his clothes up from the floor, passing them to him. He rolls his eyes, gutted that our moment hadn't lasted longer, most likely.

"Come on then, get changed, Paul wouldn't be happy if you don't look up to his standards!" I wink, he pulls of his tshirt in return, then his trackie bottoms; if he was trying to tease me with his gorgeous bodily appearance, it was working. 

"Look at what your missing out on..." He smirks. Pulling on the pair of light wash jeans on, then taking the striped shirt and yanking it over his head. Dressed in a matter of seconds. He looked good. Not that he didn't in his trackies. That's probably my favourite 'style' on him, just pulled back and natural, rugged and casual looking but somewhat fresh faced too. But his 'signature' striped tee and jeans to pair was cute, and handsome. I'd learned to love the boys fashion sense, typical boy band it seems, it totally suited them. 

"Me, missing out? I get you any time I want" I wink, licking my lips flirtasciously, the teasing was turned to him now. Louis sighs frustrated, and pulls a silly face at me before pulling on some navy TOMS and walking out of the tour bus' bedroom. I follow, noticing my bag and the papers from the police station that still were itching to be filled in. I hadn't much left to fill in thinking about it, most questions were scrawled, yet very detailed answers, it was easier than being interviewed, I would have end up a mess, crying, in fits with the amount of light pressure from intense questions being fired at me. 'What did he do to you?' 'Did he hurt you?' 'Emotionally and physically?' 'Why did you stay with him?' 

Despite seeing the papers, I brush them off and remain positive, I had plenty a time to finish them. When I walk into the lounge area, Zayn is hogging one mirror, gelling up his perfectly quiffed hair further and using hairspray of all sorts to keep it in it's place, Liam is putting his feet in his shoes, Harry, shaking his locks of curls and somehow sweeping them to the side in a technical manner, and Niall, being Niall, is laying on the sofa, legs sprawled unnattractively, and on his phone. Louis is by Liam, quietly muttering god knows what, probably about the upcoming concerts I presume. I bounce up to them, resting my elbows on their shoulders.

"What are we lovely boys talking about then?" I grin, I hadn't realised how short I really was compared to them both until now. 

"Concerts"

"Food"

They say different things in unison. Both look at eachother flustered before awkwardly laughing.

"Both of those things, obviously Louis is more interested in the food topic!" Liam confidently says, with a hint of unease. 

"Okaaay... wierd children!" I laugh, talking of food, my stomach rumbles on key.

"And so are you by the sounds of it! Or have you got a dinosaur foetus in your womb?" Liam asks, raising an eyebrow.

"What?!!! I knew you and that Tyrannosaurus Rex were getting way too cosy the other day." Louis looks defeated. I frown at him. Before hitting him in the stomach. 

"Hey!" He exclaims, I simply laugh at his pathetic attempt to look hurt, my punches and hits were nothing to his abs obviously. 

"You're so childish" I shake my head at him, Liam nods at my statement.

He squishes mine and Liams cheeks and says in a baby voice "You love it though".

"Ha , you wish!" Liam laughs at me before turning to Louis.

"When we stop, how long do you think we have before the first show?" Louis bites his cheek in thought.

"Hmm, I reckon a few hours at least" Lou responds and Liam nods his eyebrows slightly raised.

"Sweet, we can go out and do that quick bit of shopping first then?" He grins, Louis nods. 

"And you my little sweet pea, must stay here while we shop and keep the remaining boys in tact!" Louis plants a wet kiss on my forehead.

"Ewww" Louis wipes it with his tshirt and apologises.

"But yeah okay, bro-time I get it!" I stretch my arms around Louis' neck and he picks me up so I'm straddle-hugging him, or whatever you call it, and he brings me to the sofa and sits down next to a almost too comfortable Niall. I turn myself around so I'm just sitting on Louis' lap and he takes his phone from his pocket and I watch as he tweets countless fans and follows a few to kill time. About half an hour later, we feel the bus hault and pull to a stop. 

"We here?" Harry mumble asks. The door on the side of the bus opens to be enlightened with a bright-eyed Paul, eyeing up the boys attempts to look presentable, in his words.

"Well, you don't scrub up to badly I guess." 

----

WHY AM I FINDING IT SO HARD TO END THIS BOOK. It's literally a part of my life now. I've been writing this for nearly 2 years I reckon. I think I keep putting it off because I don't want it to end! 

Ahkkk! 

What's a good app I can download for free which I can speak to you all on? I have KIK, but i'm tempted to get a new app, or should I make a new instagram so I can speak to you through comments and share pictures and so on? Help me! Comment what you think:)

I cannot thank you enough for being patient (well the majority of you) ;) xxxxx