Chapter Three: Looking like a panda?

A/N life tip; best to take your makeup off before going to bed, to avoid looking like something escaped from the Zoo. enjoy xoxoox 

‘You-r One Direc-tion’ I stutter , blinking in confusion.

‘You only just realised? We just thought you weren’t really bothered’ Louis says chuckling.

‘Yes no, oh my god!’ I squeal, jumping up, instead immediately sloping back to the floor as my ankle gave way again. Niall laughs.

‘Your ankle does look better, but it’s not going to get better that quick!’ Niall jumps over the back of the sofa and lands lying down grabbing the ds that was balanced on the armrest. He opens it and resumes his game.

‘Sorry , I just , wow. I can’t believe it didn’t occur to me that I woke up in One Directions apartment. Doesn’t happen everyday..’ I grin, it didn’t matter that my ankle felt like it was going to fall off. I was overwhelmed with excitement! Louis looks at me and he was almost smiling with his eyes. I feel my cheeks flush and I look away which makes him laugh. I look over to Niall.

‘What you playing?’ I ask casually.

‘Mario Bros’ He replies his eyes fixed to the screen. I laugh remembering playing that with my brother when we were a bit younger. I always beat him.

‘What’s funny?’ Niall looks up from his game and smiles a little.

‘Nothing, I used to play that with my brother’ I reply, I glance at Louis. He’s still crouched down by my foot. Grinning.

‘You any good?’ Louis says, raising one eyebrow.

‘You could say that’ I wink at him, Louis laughs and turns to Niall.

‘Hey Niall, fancy playing against us?’ Louis says, standing up and jumping on one of the empty spaces on the couch.

‘Bring it on!’ Niall cackles, taking out 2 other ds’ from nowhere. Niall chucks the ds at me, making me jump. I look hopefully at the other empty spot next to Louis, the floor wasn’t exactly comfortable. As if Louis read my mind he again stands up, this time picking me up bridal style and placing me on the seat. I blush a little, hoping he didn’t I think was heavy.

‘Light as a feather!’ Louis exclaims, beaming. Can this guy actually read minds?

It must have been about a good half hour when a knock on the door frightened me.

‘LOUUUEHHH’ A voice calls, knocking on the door again. Followed by scratching and puppy howls and whines.

‘I didn’t know the dogs were back yet!’ Niall winks at Louis and laughs.

‘HARREEHH!’ Louis yells back, walking towards the door.

I move my foot from under my leg and stretch , I suddenly realize my need for the toilet. I look over to Niall and ask him where the bathroom is.

‘Through there and the first door on the right!’ Niall says, pointing his finger in the direction he was on about.

‘Tah’ I say, before jumping up, I steady myself this time, and manage to limp through until I got to the door that I click shut once I’m in. I first go to the large mirror and check what I look like , I imagine the boys getting ready in front of it in the morning, Harry ruffling his hair, Zayn spending most of the morning perfecting his, Liam and Niall washing their perfect complexioned faces and Louis brushing those pearly whites of his. I snap out of this miniature day dream and return to my face. I look a state. My makeup from last night is smudged around my eyes and I look somewhat like a panda.

I splash firstly, some cold water to my face, wiping the mascara away with my index finger, it comes away easily ,thankfully, as I did not bring any makeup wipes. I study my bare face a few seconds after. I pick out the things I disliked about my face, my nose, I had a ‘button nose’ which loads of people thought was cute, however I disliked. Then I picked out the things I did like. My eyes, green , like cats eyes. And my hair, which fell midway down my back, straight, yet small ringlets towards the ends. I didn’t like my skin bare. I usually used concealer. But I hadn’t brought any of that either.

A knock on the door startled me a little and a familiar voice called.

‘Cassieeee, just saying you’re free to use anything in there, our shower has groovy lights too, were just popping down the shop!’ It was Niall.

‘Thank you!’ I reply, joyous that I could use a shower. I probably stank of smoke from Dan’s flat. I finally felt free from him now. I lock the bathroom door just in case when I hear Louis next to the door. I’m standing in my bra and knickers when I hear him knock on the door.

‘Waittttt, open the door’ He says.

‘Bit awkward, kind of just about to get in the shower’ I giggle shyly.

‘Ohh err, put a towel round you quick then!’ He laughs.  I look round for a towel, and grab the nearest and wrap it round me. I unlock the door and peak through, Louis’ blue eyes sparkle when he see’s me.

‘I see you’ve ditched the panda look’ He grins. I spring the door open and pretend slap him.

‘You never told me! I came in here and I looked a state! Now I don’t have any makeup with me’ I make a sad face and Louis frowns.

‘You don’t need any makeup’ He replies.

‘You look hot’ he carries on.

I laugh and frown like he did.

‘Oh wait no I mean, you’ve gone red, are you hot , like is it too warm’ he stutters, going red himself.

‘Oh no I was just flattered that you said I don’t need makeup,but really I do’ I laugh , at his ‘you look hot’ remark.

‘No you don’t , anyway..’ he says, emphasising on the anyway.

‘Yes..?’ I I question, pulling my hair round to one side as it was tickling my shoulder.

‘I don’t suppose you want to stay around again, the other boys haven’t really met you yet so you could like stay for a bit longer and your ankle could get better here and y’know’ Louis smiles looking hopeful.

‘Sure’ I reply, trying to hide my grin. Except I couldn’t!