Chapter 41: Film,sleep.... TOUR

LOUIS' POV 

"Your favourite film isn't it?" I say to Cassie, she nods and giggles, before grabbing my hand and we run to the living room where Niall is already sat down with bowls of popcorn set on the coffee table and the film titles appearing on the screen. I run and jump on the two seats remaining on the sofa and pull Cassie on to me, she laughs and plants a kiss on my cheek before we settle on the chair comfortably, me lying down with my head propped up on the arm rest and Cassie lying beside me, her head on my chest. 

-----

CASSIES POV 

"Louis?" I whisper, looking up at him, finding he was asleep, very much like Niall,Liam, Zayn and Harry.

I sigh, kissing his forehead before untangling myself from him and standing up, the tv was black from where the film had ended about an hour ago, I must've fallen asleep during it as well as I could only remember getting up to the point where Jamie and her Mum are playing on the wii. I walk over to the tv and switch it off stretching my arms and legs until they click. I then yawn and wander out to the kitchen, grabbing a glass out of the cupboard and filling it with water from the tap, not being fully awake I fill it to the very brim and bringing the glass to my face to take a sip and spill it all down myself. 

"Shoot!" I curse, I jump at the coldness of it which then to my disfortune results in my hand slipping from the glass and it crashing to the floor, I screech and jump back, being bare foot I dodge bits of shattered glass until I am out of the kitchen and back in the lounge. 

"Cassie?" I turn around and Liam is standing there raising an eyebrow. I laugh and shrug. 

"I got up to get a drink.... then I dropped a glass...." I say, revealing an innocent smile. He shakes his head then laughs, then nods at my hand, I look down to it, blood gushing from it. 

"Eurgh!" I roll my eyes and slip my shoes on from beside the front door and trudge back along into the kitchen, walking to the sink and running water onto my cut. Liam walks into the kitchen also and picks up a broom and sweeps the glass into a pile. 

"I can do that! Go back to sleep!" I laugh. 

"Nope! I'm hungry, and plus, your not picking up more glass with your hand!" He grins, knowing he was right. 

"Fine! Thankyou" I smile back, 

"No probbbleemmmmm! So, are you looking forward to coming on tour?" He asks, I hop up and down for a few seconds before replying, excited at the thought. 

"Yes! I'm buzzing for it, although I'm quite nervous for it as well," I frown, throughout watching the film  I had been thinking a lot, probably too much as overthinking was a habit of mine, about me and Louis whilst we're going to be on tour, he's going to be on and off stage for a long time, and in the free time, sleeping, then travelling,somehow something in me thought this was really going to test us. 

"Why are you nervous? Is it because of you and Louis?" He raises his brows as if he read my mind. I nod my head. Before he carries on talking.

"You know, my ex-girlfriend came on tour with us, it wasn't for as long, and it really tested how commited we were too eachother, and I can tell you now it wasn't half as hard as I expected it was going to be, I thought that because we spent a lot of time together even if I was sleeping or not doing anything productive in the free time we were together that it might make it hard for us to stay together, but because we loved eachother so much, it was easy, and just being with eachother was enough for us to last, so you have abseloutley nothing to be worried about, Louis loves you so much, since he's been with you he's been the happiest he could get" Liam scoops up the glass carefully and puts it into the bin. He shrugs and I smile at his response taking it in. I turn of the tap and Liam takes a packet of plasters from the top of the fridge and passes one to me.