Chapter 32: Morning Gorgeous.

CASSIES POV

‘Morning gorgeous’ are the words that wake me up. I look over at Louis. His greeny bluey eyes sparkle in the light of the sun peeking through the curtains. I squint and quickly rub the sleep out of my eyes.

‘Hey’ I say, then grin, recalling the night before. He’d asked me to go on tour with him and the boys, and obviously, I had said yes. I’d thought about it, it would be complicated with the questioning from the Police station but I could always have a printed interview and send it back to them while I was away.

Louis bears a grin at me before leaving a small kiss on my nose before flipping the duvet back and jumping up out of bed.

‘What time is it?’ I sigh, stretching out, my knee’s click as I extend them.

‘Half past ten!’ Louis exclaims, swinging back the curtains more, I watch as he walks over to his drawers, sighs then turns back around to me. His naked muscular torso in full view.

‘Like what you see?’ Louis teases, I laugh and feel my cheeks blush a little.

‘Nah’ I say, trying to remain as casual as possible. I twirl a piece of hair around my thumb and Louis jumps on the bed in front of me and pulls a sad face. I push him away and giggle.

‘Well?’ He says, bringing his face up to mine.

‘Well what?’ I smile. He scrunches his face up childishly.

‘Well do you like what you see?’ He asks again. I try not to laugh.

‘I’ve already answered that..’ I try to maintain a serious face although my lips slowly start to part into a grin.

‘Oh really? But were you telling the truth Miss Cassie?’ The words roll of his tongue and he raises his eyebrow. I roll my eyes cheekily and he pokes me in the stomach.

‘Ow! That was rude!’ I exclaim ,flicking his nose.

‘So was that! And I only did it because you weren’t telling the truth!’ He laughs, pouting.

‘Nice duck face, and I was’ I reply, smirking. Another poke is aimed above my ribs. Louis makes a shocked face before poking me without stopping, I scream out and start to giggle uncontrollably. He holds my hands down so I can’t squirm and makes his way on top of me, tickling me. I laugh so much that I feel tears stream from my eyes.

‘OK OK! I do like what I see, now please stop’ I gasp, Louis remains on top of me and starts to laugh, taking his thumb and wiping tears from my eyes.

‘You’re horrible!’ I sigh, grinning as I say it.

‘You love it.’ Louis replies, I don’t answer, letting him know that I do love it. Sometimes. Tickling seemed to be a good idea to bring us closer. Literally. ;)

‘Hm’ I mumble, Louis laughs again, and I bite my lip trying to hold back more laughs.

‘Mm’ Louis mumbles, wiggling his eyebrows.

‘What was that for?’ I ask, giggling.

‘You look sexy when you bite your lip’ He says, leaning closer towards me.

‘Oh! Well thankyou’ I say, biting my lip again, teasing him. Before I could say anything else, Louis closes the gap between us, our lips lock, I smile against his lips, moving completely in sync with mine. He grazes his tongue against my bottom lip, begging for an entrance.

‘GUYS JEEZ KEEP IT PG,LIKE WOAH SERIOUSLY’ Louis jumps off me in surprise. And Harry is standing at the door, covering his eyes.

‘Harry….’ Louis says, rolling his eyes.

‘LOUIS!’ Harry replies, running towards him and embracing him in a hug.

‘Eugh, gross!’ Zayn joins him by the door. Louis groans and stands up, pulling me up.

‘HEY GUYS GUESS WHO’S BIRTHDAY IS TOMORROW!’ Niall runs into the room and jumps up and down. I laugh.

‘Hm, I have no idea! Surprise me?’ I say sarcastically. Niall frowns.

‘It’s mine!’ He squeals.

‘I know you numbnut! I was being sarcastic!’ I giggle. Louis looks at me impatiently. I laugh at him before another head pops around the door.

‘Everything alright in here? God Louis, put a top on yeah?’ He winks, chuckling. Louis groans again, falling onto the bed.

‘Nice to see your back anyway! Why were you so late in?’ Liam asks.

‘Just popped over to Australia, you know how it is!’ Louis sighs.

‘You know I find that hard to believe, but we’ll soon be there on tour!’ Liam says, grinning. Australia? Wow! If it was all okay that I could go, this was going to be amazing.

‘Oh yeah! Guys, if it’s ok with Paul and co, I asked Cassie if she could come on tour with us?’ Louis asks hopefully. I’m about to open my mouth when all four boys come and jump on top of me, screaming and cheering.

‘Guys seriously calm down, my ribs, ow’ I laugh, I’d gone through the wars already and it was only morning.

They clamber off of me and all grin at me.

‘I might not even want to come with you yet..’ I say, raising my eyebrows. Louis frowns and I hit him playfully.

‘I’m kidding!’ I exclaim, he lets out a laugh. And a sigh of relief.

‘You had me worried for a second..’ Louis says, running a hand through his hair.

‘Anyway… we should leave now, and you guys can resume whatever you were doing..’ Harry says, flicking his curly locks from his face.

‘But seriously, use protection’ Niall teases. I blush and slap him on the arm.

‘Hey!’ Niall exclaims, laughing. He walks out of the room and the boys follow him. Louis doesn’t hesitate to shut the door after them and turns on his heel to me.

‘Where were we?’ He says, stepping closer to me.

‘Oh yeah, getting ready to go shopping!’ I giggle.

‘Shopping?’ Louis repeats.

‘Yes! Niall! Birthday?’ I laugh, Louis smiles.

‘Yes! Got any ideas? And then we need to go speak to Paul, then if it’s all a ok, go get some of your stuff from your flat for tour?’ He suggests, I nod.

‘Sounds good! And nope, no ideas, food?’ I grin and Louis laughs.

‘Yeah sounds like Niall!’

---

A/N Hey short chapter ino ;) but in year 10 now sooo busy busy, complicated timeeez. Writing like a chav, yolo. Correction *LWWY. Anyhooo, hope you enjoy this chapter! I think I'm going to start updating reguarly, but in shorter parts rather than every 136748569 weeks and like a huge chapter. Sooooo, yeah:') Tell me what you think, if you're still reading this and have been from the start, you're fabulous and you must me some patient being. And if you have started reading, thankyou so much! Leave me a comment:) xoxoxoxo