Chapter 33: Back to the flat and buying for Niall

CASSIES POV

'So what your saying is, we should buy a basket, fill it with food, and give it too Niall?' I chuckle, Louis eyes glisten in the light in the supermarket we were standing in. 

'Yes!' Lou exclaims, playing with my fingers as I glance over the snacks in the food aisle.  

'can you not think of anything else?!' I exclaim, frowning at my now sighing boyfriend. 

'Are you saying my idea is rubbish?' Louis pouts, I slap him playfully on the arm. 

'No...I'm just saying that we could think of something better than that!' I laugh, Louis takes a step towards me and presses his forehead against mine and grins sheepishly.  

'You can think of something better than that, I can't, I'm thinking about other things right now....' Louis voice fades out and he bites his lip. I resist the urge to kiss him as he teases me and pull my head away. He rolls his eyes in his failed attempt to kiss me.  

'Louis! You've known him longer than me! What does he like?!' I sigh, Louis was impossible to work with right now. I was so close to giving in and buying a 'hamper' of food. Niall would appreciate it of course..but it wouldn't last long! My mind buzzed thinking of ideas, Niall was relatively childish,make that very childish,has a large appetite,a good sense of humour..... 

'I have an idea!' I yell suddenly,causing a few heads to turn around,I cover my mouth quickly to Louis' laughs,he wraps his arm around me. 

'And what would that be my love?' he laughs again and grins at me. 

'We get him the basket of food....' Louis smirks. 

'So my idea then?' He kisses my forehead lightly then both his hands are resting on my waist. 

'Well yes! But then, we all go laser tagging?' I smile,it seemed like a good idea,we'd all have loads of fun the day before we head off on tour, that's if Paul lets me... 

'Actually,that is a good idea! Cass you are a genius!' 

'I know...' I shrug cheekily and grin. 

'Alright no need to be modest about it!' Louis chuckles and then starts grabbing packets of nuts and crisps and piling them into the basket.

----

'Alright, so we spent like the weekly amount for a family on food, for one person?' I laugh with Louis as he drums his fingers on the steering wheel as he waits to turn down the next road.  

'Its Niall! He is like a family in one!' Louis beams, he pulls down another road and waits for me to direct him to my flat.  

It was going to be weird,I hadn't been in there for at least a month now, in fact, I was still dating Dan when I last took a step in there. Although I shared with my Taylor, she would probably be home now. I felt like I hadn't had a proper conversation with her for ages, it was weird. I miss her. 

'Just down there!' I smile as Louis slows at the row of houses and a large building of flats. They weren't exactly spectacular and nothing special to look at, although me and Tay did our best to glam up the interior of ours. I remember taking a thousand of those colour swatches from B&Q and then sketching out ideas with her for the rooms.  

'Just here?' Louis asks. I nod and grin. He parks the car.  

'Will Taylor be in?' Louis questions, we both get out of the car and he wanders around to me, entwining his fingers with mine.  

'Yep probably! Why?' I reply, he shrugs.  

'You guys haven't spoken for a while, we should stay for a bit, I'll help you pack your stuff, then you and her do what girls do best' he grins,I laugh.