chapter six // 8.9 inches.

(a/n: hi, hello! i hope you enjoyed the previous chapter and enjoy this one even more)

"i have something for you." calum says, grabbing my hand and bringing me into his room, which i have only been in once, and that was to comfort him about the whole hannah thing. "what is it?" i ask him, excited, yet anxious.

"remember that night that i took you to starbucks and you wanted to hear me sing?" he asked me. "yeah, i remember!" i say, hoping he'd be singing me something.

"well, i took the time to write you a song. because you deserve it." he tells me before grabbing the guitar that was sitting on the other side of the bed that i didn't seem to notice until he did.

"oh god calum im speechless." i say, because i really was.

"okay well here goes nothing. it's titled 'never be'." he says, smiling.

i need your love to light up this house

i wanna know what you're all about

i wanna feel you feel you tonight

i wanna tell you that its alright

i need your love to guide me back home

when im with you im never alone

i need to feel you feel you tonight

i need to tell you that it's alright

we'll never be as young as we are now

it's time to leave this old black and white town

let's seize the day, lets run away

don't let the colours fade to grey

we'll never be as young as we are now

as young as we are now

i've seen myself here in your eyes

i stay awake until the sunrise

i wanna hold you hold you all night

i wanna tell you that you're all mine

i felt our hands intertwine

i hear our hearts beating in time

i need to hold you hold you all night

i need to tell you that you're all mine

we'll never be as young as we are now

it's time to leave this old black and white town

let's seize the day, let's run away

don't let the colours fade to grey

we'll never be as young as we are now

as young as we are now

we won't wait for tomorrow

it's too late we don't follow

we won't wait for tomorrow

it's too late we don't follow

we'll never be as young as we are now

it's time to leave this old black and white town

let's seize the day, let's run away

don't let the colours fade to grey

we'll never be as young as we are now

as young as we are now

i started to cry at the very beginning.

"calum t-that was beautiful thank you so much, it means so much to me that you took the time to write something about me, ella. that was the sweetest thing that anyone's ever done for me." i say, trying not to cry more than i already have.

"i'd do anything for you baby." he says, embracing me.

"you'll be selling albums one day, trust me calum hood." i say while still hugging him, still.

"8.9 inches, just saying." he whispered into my ear making me pull away from the warm hug and saying "calum!" "i'd like to hear you scream that in bed instead." he says while winking from his right eye. "i know you want it." he continued.

"im saving my virginity till marriage, so ha!" i say, laughing at him and jumping off of the bed. "then let's get married baby." he says, making us both laugh at how hilarious he was being.

"but you're seriously a virgin?" he asks me with a serious look on his face. "why of course i am, you obviously aren't." i tell him. "well after tonight i won't be." he replied, smiling. "whoa back up! calum thomas hood is a virgin?" i say, surprised and sarcastically. "calum thomas hood is indeed a virgin." he says, pouting. "that'll change soon baby." i say trying to sound somewhat sexy and placing my hand onto his dick afterwards, just to mess around.

"you're such a tease!" he says, sounding like a whiny kid. "tease is my middle name." i reply, in a deep voice.

"you should've just stopped at touching my dick." he said, making fun of me. "ha ha, very funny." i say before laying him down in the center of the bed and placing myself on top of him, kissing him passionately.

he was really getting into it, probably thinking it'd go further.

"haha gotcha!" i say before running off into the kitchen and leaving him on his bed.

"fuck you ella!" he said jokingly. "sounds fun, maybe some other time." i say yelling back at him from the other room.