chapter twelve // home alone.

(a/n: hope y'all enjoy this chapter babes)

where was he? did he just have sex with me and leave me? is that all he wanted?

i heard the door creak open.

"hey, i went out and bought us some more food since we were running out, and a little christmas tree to put up, it's going to be super fun!" calum said, while putting down all of the bags and smiling.

"calum what the hell happened last night? and why am i in different clothes? tell me the truth."

"what do you think happened? you got drunk, spilt the alcohol all over yourself, which is why you're in different clothes, and nothing happened last night. what kind of guy do you think i am, ella?" he said, changing the tone of his voice.

"im sorry i just assumed that since i wa-" he cut me off, "stop assuming things ella, it just gets me upset that you think i'd do something like that, i love you and i would never hurt you like that, okay?"

"okay, im sorry." i say before helping him put the groceries into the fridge. (GOTTA EAT THE BOOTY LIKE GROCERIES)

-

"now that the christmas tree is finally up, want to settle down for a movie?" calum asked me after changing into his cute snowmen boxers. (DON'T ASK WHY I FELT THE NEED TO ADD SNOWMEN ON THEM, I LOVE SNOWMEN!)

"yeah sure, what movie?" i questioned. "home alone, it's one of my favorites." he responded.

-

CALUMS POV

during the hilarious movie, ella had fallen asleep, and it kind of angered me since i wanted her to watch it till the end, but she looked like such an angel when she slept, especially since she slept while resting her head on my left leg.

once the movie had ended, i carried her light body and laid her onto her bed, slowly and carefully putting the covers onto her.

i made my way into my room and slept as well, i needed it.