chapter fourteen // nightmare.

(a/n: aye enjoy chapter fourteen, this is sort of a unnecessary chapter but i liked it so i decided to add it aha!)

it was the day after new years. january second.

and in case you're wondering, i did get my first new years kiss, with calum of course.

it was 9:27pm and calum and i had finished watching 'lemonade mouth' since i had forced him to watch it, i mean, it was one of my favorite disney movies.

calum took a deep breath and said, "i cannot believe that i watched that movie just because you told me to." i giggled and replied with "admit it, it was amazing!"

he laughed and rubbed his tired eyes.

"babe im going to bed, im exhausted." he then kissed me goodnight and walked into his room.

i changed into my pajamas, tied up my hair, and got into bed.

-

i woke up, sweating, and almost crying. i had a nightmare and i barely ever have nightmares, and this one was scary, it was just me in a pitch black room, with dozens and dozens of strangers staring, laughing, and pointing at me all at once. and i hated to be the center of attention.

i got up and walked into calums room.

he looked so cuddly while he was asleep, too bad that i was about to wake him up. i shook him and whispered, "calum, calum wake up."

"ella what happened? it's four in the morning and im sleepy." he said shoving his face into his pillow.

"i had a nightmare and im scared to sleep alone tonight, can i just sleep here?"

"yeah sure." he said, in his cute little sleepy voice.

it was only about five minutes after i laid down that i felt his arms wrap around my waist, and it caused me to smile.

"i love you." he whispered into my ear.

"i love you too." i whispered back.