chapter twenty one // band.

(a/n: enjoy this vv short chapter babes)

"ella ella guess WHAT!" calum yelled, smiling big, when he entered the room. i tried to guess, but suddenly gave up and responded with "just tell me, i have no idea."

"okay so as you know, i was hanging out with michael, ashton, and luke and one of them said something totally crazy! that we should start a band!" calum said, smiling, he couldn't stop smiling.

"calum that's great! what will it be called? can they play instruments? how will you guys start? this is crazy!" i said, all way too fast, but i was curious.

"ashton is very good on the drums, luke has a great voice, which you HAVE to hear someday, michael plays guitar, luke plays guitar, i play bass and we ALL sing! trust me babe, we know what to do." he said, not once did his smile fade.

"this is a great idea! im so happy for you guys and you seem very happy as well, which is amazing and refreshing." i say, smiling.

calum started to kiss me, hard, and of course i kissed back, but before i knew it, calums hands were under my tanktop and mine were in his hair.

i thought of only one way that this could end, and i was all for it.

he began to take off my tanktop and i took off his muscle tee, which wasn't so hard.

we kissed some more and now it got to the hard part, taking off his tight ass pants.

"of course you pick skinny jeans over sweatpants on the only day that we do this." i say, laughing while pulling down his pants.

he chuckles and once i finally get his pants off, he takes off my pajama shorts.

"you sure you wanna do this babe? we can stop right now if that's what you want, no pressure." he says, making me really really happy.

"im sure calum." i say, smiling.

he smiles and was about to take off my bra until he admitted that he had no idea how to do so, causing us both to laugh.

i took off my bra, then my underwear and watched as calum took off his boxers.

(A/N: HEY IM A KID AND IDEK HOW TO CONTINUE BUT YALL KNOW WHAT HAPPENS, THEY END UP NOT BEING VIRGINS OK LOL)