chapter ten // take you to bed.

(a/n: hey i hope you enjoy chapter ten and that you've had a good day!)

hannah. she was finally leaving and going back to where she belongs, anywhere but here.

"ella, im gonna drop hannah off at the airport, wanna come?" calum asked. "no thanks, im good."

to try and sound nice i said, "hey hannah it was nice having you here, have a safe flight home!"

"yeah, whatever, have fun with calum."

-

i was laying on the couch, my eyes were slowly closing and i was trying to stay awake but i was tired, since i've spent the past night studying and writing papers.

the door opened and calum quietly said, "just you and me now, at last." he then sat onto the couch, causing me to also sit.

i thought that something was going to happen i don't know, i felt like something should've happened. we were sitting so close together and how could something not be happening.

my thoughts were racing, my heart was beating faster than a heart should be beating, and i was just desperate for him to do something, i wanted something to happen.

"hey, wanna play the game 'never have i ever'?" he asked. not that kind of something. "sure, but how do you play?"

"well the first player, me, says an easy statement beginning with the words "never have i ever", and anyone, you, who has done what the first player has not done, must drink. and i know that you don't like drinking much, but we won't have to play for long." he explains.

"okay let's play."

-

calum starts it off, "never have i ever.. made pancakes before meeting you."

i laughed and took my first drink.

it was my turn and then it was his and then mine and then his and it went on for about an hour or so.

i won! i beat him! although i was insanely drunk for the first time ever, it was worth it because i beat calum.

"let's take you to bed ella." he whispered into my ear, his breath smelling of alcohol. and when he said take you to bed, i was unsure of which way he had meant it. did he mean take me to bed or take me to bed?

"okay, i'd like that." i heard myself say, and at this point i wasn't in control of myself, i felt tired and i couldn't see correctly.

the worst part is that i have no idea what happened after that since i don't remember anything too clearly.