chapter eleven // different clothes.

(a/n: hey just know that this chapter was very awkward to write because im like ten tru and im not educated on this so leaf me alone but enjoy chapter eleven babes!)

calum had me pinned against the wall. he was breathing heavily amongst me and i felt scared and weak and super tiny compared to him.

he started to kiss me, starting from my mouth, traveling to my neck and ending at a place i've never been kissed before, and i didn't know what to do, i've never even watched porn for crying out loud.

he went back to kissing me where a girl is normally kissed and while doing so, he brought me to his bedroom.

he laid me down while he took off his super tight jeans which made us both laugh, he then took off his shirt.

"are you ready?" he asked me. i nodded and was somewhat super excited.

he took off my leggings and my sweater. i was actually going through with it.

he started off by leaving a trail of wet kisses on my neck and he made his way down.

he took off my underwear (i hate the word panties ew) and teased me by rubbing his finger against my LOL IM SO IMMATURE. trust me it felt good but, i hated to be teased.

i took control and took off his boxers, i was not going to let him tease me.

"hm a girl who takes control, i like that." he whispered into my ear.

he then started to tease me by rubbing the tip of his BABAM onto my LALALA. so once again, i decided to take control and i grabbed onto his OOO and put it inside of me.

i was now no longer little virgin ella.

loud moans escaped from both of our mouths, it felt great.

and then i woke up. it was all a fucking dream, im still a virgin and so was calum and what the hell.

i searched the room for calum, no calum here. so i went into the kitchen, not there. and then into his room, not there.

maybe last night he did mean take me to bed, and maybe he left because he got what he wanted.

billions of thoughts were running through my mind all at once and it wasn't until i passed the mirror in calums bedroom that i realized i was in different clothes than i was in the night before.