chapter twenty // drunk.

(a/n: filler chapter like most of them aha but enjoy chapter twenty babes, this is one of my personal favorites for some odd reason.)

"hey baaaaaabe" calum muttered after a long night at the club with michael.

i wasn't really the type of girl who liked clubs or drinking, so i just let him go out on his own since i trusted him enough not to do anything stupid.

"hey calum, did you have fun tonight?" i asked him, watching him rub his tired, droopy eyes.

"mmm i want cinnamon toast crunch." he announced, laying his head onto the crook of my neck.

i ran my fingers through his curly hair and said, "random, but okay, follow me to the kitchen babe."

i held his hand leading him to the stool that sat itself in front of the kitchen counter, where we usually ate.

i put the cereal into the bowl and opened the fridge to get the milk out.

"mmm baaaaby you look sooo beautiful." calum says, in a low, raspy voice, which i found quite sexy.

i smile, handing him his cereal.

i go over to sit myself down onto the stool that sat next to him. (A/N: STOOLS CAN SIT EVERYONE!)

he put two spoonfuls of cereal into his mouth, turns to me, and smiles, with his cheeks looking all puffy and cute.

"you're really cute yanno." i say to him, placing my right hand onto his left cheek.

"mm and so are you."

he then chews and swallows all of the cereal that was still left in his mouth and gives me a kiss.

the kiss tasted like a mixture of beer and cinnamon.

"let's get you to bed." i say, dragging him to his room.

once he gets all comfortable, i start to make my way to my room. "baaabyy, sleep with me, don't leave me." he mumbles.

i then lay myself down and manage to get comfortable in under a minute, and once i do, i feel his arms latching onto my waist and his chin resting on my shoulder.

"i looove you ella, nighty night." he whispers.

"and i love you, night calum." i then drift off into a deep sleep.