chapter twenty three // gasp.

(a/n: hope you guys enjoy this part, this is the last chapter babes)

"are you ready!?" calum yelled at me from his room.

"yeah!" i yelled back.

calum was taking me somewhere, i had no idea where but he seemed really excited.

i sat myself down onto the couch and waited for calum to come out of his room.

once he did, we went outside and we sat down onto the bench that was in front of the apartment.

"calum aren't we supposed to be going somewhere?" i asked him, confused as to why we were sitting down.

"no, just wanted to go outside and get some fresh air." he replied, angering me.

"b-but, i got all ready.. and i did my makeup."

he chuckled, getting himself up from the bench.

he then made his way to a certain spot in front of the apartment, confusing me.

i got up from the bench and made my way to him, about to ask him what the hell he was doing.

before i could say a word, he got down on one knee and opened up the box that he had taken out of his pocket.

inside was a beautiful, silver ring, tears began to make their way down my cheeks.

"ella cole kasper, will you marry me?" he asked me, with the biggest smile on his face.

"yes! a million times yes!" i replied, i couldn't stop crying, i couldn't believe it.

he then slipped the ring onto my ring finger and gave me a kiss that i wish could've lasted forever.