chapter fifteen // kids menu.

(a/n: hey enjoy chapter fifteen babes nd have a good day :D !)

"i've never really got around to asking you to dinner, so how about dinner at eight? is that good for you?" calum asked me, while in the middle of watching camp rock. (I LOVE DISNEY MOVIES SO I DECIDED ELLA HAS TO AS WELL, SINCE UM I GAVE HER MOST OF MY QUALITIES IF THAT MAKES SENSE)

"yeah of course, sounds perfect." i say, distracted by the movie.

he's going to ask me out tonight.

-

it was seven, i had already showered and picked out my outfit.

i had put on a long sleeved tight black dress, that went along with my black heels.

my hair was already naturally straight so i decided to leave it at that, and i sat on the couch, waiting for calum to get out of his
room.

he walked out and he was going to say something before he looked at me and said, "holy shit you look hot, ella." which caused me to blush.

-

"table for two, please." calum told the girl at the podium thing who would lead us to our table.

we sat down and took a look at the menu.

"um calum..." i said, embarrassed at what i'd say next. "yes babe?"

"i uh, i need the kids menu.." i said, already regretting it. "you order off of the kids menu?" he questioned, looking confused. "hey, don't judge, it just looks easier to read, all of this adult stuff looks so complicated." i said, feeling stupid, especially since this was a really fancy restaurant.

he called the waiter and asked him for a kids menu, the waiter laughed and handed it over.

after we picked what we wanted to order, the waiter came by and calum ordered for himself and i.

and so we ate, and talked and laughed, and before we knew it, it was 10pm.

"ella, i've bought you here for one reason and one reason only." calum said, with a huge smile on his face.

he's going to ask me out, he's going to ask me out, he's going to ask me out.

"so, you know that i like you, a lot, but we've never made anything official.. and i want to be able to call you mine in public, i want the world to know that ella cole kasper belongs to calum hood. so would you do the honor of being my girlfriend?" he asked me, looking down at his shoes.

"first of all, never say my middle name again, thomas, and second of all, yes, i'd love to be your girlfriend, you don't know how long i've waited for you to ask me that, you idiot." i said, laughing.

"well you didn't make it quite easy, you're just so.. intimadating and im just.. me."

"is that a joke? im not intimidating whatsoever and being you is not a bad thing, i love you."

"and i love you, now let's get home, it's getting late babe."