chapter twenty two // birthday.

(a/n: gr i haven't updated in forever but the story is REAL close to ending! enjoy chapter twenty two babes)

i woke up, tired and feeling like today was somewhat important, but i couldn't figure out why.

i looked around me to see if calum were here but he wasn't in bed so i go to brush my teeth and then head to the kitchen.

"HAPPY 19TH BIRTHDAY ELLA!" oh yeah! he yelled while trying to hide the cake that was baking in the oven and for his sake, i pretended not to notice it.

"thank you calum." i say as he walks towards me so that he could hug me.

"what do you wanna do today? dinner? anything special?" he asked me, while still embracing me.

"calum i just want to stay home and celebrate this day with you and maybe peyton as well, you can invite you friends if you want." he smiles and says, "okay if that's what you want baby, i love you so much okay, today is your day."

i clinged onto him so that he was carrying me like i was a toddler and whispered, "i love you more calum, and by the ways, the cake is burning."

"oh shit." he exclaimed, causing me to get off of him and let him get to the oven.

"calum don't worry, it's not your fault." i assured him.

he was breathing heavily, looking frustrated.

"fuck it, im just going to buy you some cupcakes, is that okay?"

"calum, i have everything i need, right here." i say, making him smile.

-

calum and i were watching a movie until we were interrupted by the loud knocks on the door.

i get up from the couch to see who it is, i open the door to peyton, calum's friends, and my mother and father.

my mother and father!

"MOM! DAD! I MISSED YOU GUYS SO MUCH!" i scream with excitement before giving them both big hugs.

"we've missed you too ella, how's college treating you? how's calum treating you?" my mother asks.

"college is fine and calum is great, how're you guys?" i question.

it went on like this for quite some time and it honestly felt so good to have spent my 19th birthday with the people i love. and to have ended the day with amazing drunk sex. [ ;) ]