【 Numerous Stardust 】

❝ D-Does she likes me? ❞

D-Does she likes me?

────────────────────
!WARNING!

This story contains the following.

Profanity, fast-paced romance, suicide, spoilers, abuse, manipulative behavior, bullying, mental abuse, toxic relationships, bad grammar, character death, obsessive behavior, stalking, food, harassment, drug usage, kidnapping, self-harm, gun violence, blood, confinement, mention of malnourishment, mention of torture, choking/strangulation, drowning, mild dark theme, etc.

More could be added as the story progresses.

I do not condone any of the immoral actions. Please do not replicate or glorify them in real life situation.

────────────────────

ㅤThe Nightingale, a fairytale about an emperor who becomes obsessed with the voice of a mechanical nightingale, in the end, he was saved by a real nightingale that he caged, its song wards off death itself, and the bird was truly free.

ㅤIt was a fairytale that her parental figure liked to compare her to in her previous life. They never explained why, and she never really questioned it either.

ㅤAmidst the countless soldiers that covered the battlefield, she was but a single soul, a mere speck in the astronomical number of warriors.

ㅤ"Ah nightingale, ah nightingale let me sing along with you..." The night was quiet. Unsurprising since it was fairly late. She snuck out of her 'house' for some fresh air.

ㅤIt has been about a year now since she came to this world when she had turned six, and all of a sudden every old memory of this life was replaced by a new one from her previous life. All her friends and family were devastated to learn that she had amnesia out of nowhere just after her birthday. Her old friends had stopped talking to her since her change was so drastic that they didn't get along anymore.

ㅤ"Ticalingalira, Ticalingalira, it awakens the world..." Here she was, (L/n) (Y/n), a seven-year-old girl, singing the same repeated song that she sought peace with. A melody that became her refuge in the face of the heartbreaking fact that she would never be able to see her loved ones again in this life.

ㅤDespite the relentless battles that had defined her previous existence, there was a yearning for normalcy in her life. She truly cherishes each and every one of her relationships, but words always fail her when it is time to convey them. There will inevitably be regrets when she dies.

ㅤ "Let go of your fear-" Her voice came to a halt once she felt as if she was being watched. Turning around, her eyes locked with those of a young boy who seemed to be around her age. His eyes had a captivating hue of green. There was a tinge of sadness beneath those eyes of his. Nevertheless, it was noteworthy how his smile reflected the sadness he was suppressing.