【 Illusion of Dawn 】

❝ Good boys shouldn't be around here understand? ❞

Good boys shouldn't be around here understand?

────────────────────

ㅤTakemichi was convinced that he has the most rotten luck out of everybody he ever knew. He was simply going to the train station on his way back from work. He got grabbed into a dark alley and is currently being robbed by a rather beautiful woman. The darkness compliments her flashy makeup even further.

ㅤEven though she was beautiful, her smile was wobbly and unstable. Her eyes scared him to the core not in a sense of danger, but in fear of her breaking down at any second.

ㅤ“Hey there, got some spare penny on you?” Her arm was slammed on to the wall beside him making sure he can't just make a run for it. Takemichi gulped, even if she's just a girl he's so weak that he probably can't defend himself if she beat him up right now.

ㅤHe dug into his pocket hoping to find any coins. Lucky for him this time, he found some money he was going to use for the train ticket.

ㅤTakemichi desperately shows the coins in his hands. “H-Here! This is all I have!”

ㅤThe woman chuckles at his earnest attempt to please her. She retreats her arm and shoves his hands back to his chest. “Pfft! I'm just kidding!” He breathed a sigh of relief when she stuck out her tongue at him. It's odd to think of this to someone, but she really looks more natural without her smile.

ㅤ“C'mon now, good boys shouldn't be around here understand?” She leans into his ears embarrassing the poor boy. But the next words she uttered made him shiver.

ㅤ“You're being followed. Careful 'kay?” She shoves his back out of the alley. “Just act as if you got mobbed.” Before he could say a thing, the girl walk into a corner and disappeared.

ㅤWhat the hell just happen to him?

────────────────────

ㅤA girl's piercing glaze makes even the delinquents from far away shiver from the nothingness when they turn to find who was around in the area near them.

ㅤ“What the hell was that?” One of them nudges over to his friend. “What you scare of a little blood you pussy?”

ㅤ(Y/n) usually could care less about trivial matters of some local delinquents, but she had been noticing an increasing amount of them around the area for some time now and were causing some of the elderly a fright over their noisy attitude. She sure has been busy ever since she found her reason to go along and live her life to the fullest.

ㅤStealthy following their steps, she carefully makes sure not to step on anything that will give away her position. What she found out wasn't a shock to her, only how brave the person hosting the fighting ring in the middle of the day would make her slightly marvel at it. Not to mention how obvious it is that something was going on from how many people are gathering in this area.