【 Uncertain Fragments 】

❝ Where does it hurt? ❞

Where does it hurt?

────────────────────

ㅤHer life is truly never boring when it involves something to do with her friends being up to something. Still, doesn't she gets into fights way more often these days?

ㅤIt all started when the school was over and she made her way to her home as usual, she never would've figure she would encounter Kazutora being mugged by some kids near his age. What made her interfere was when they had landed a kick on to his torso without holding back at all even when he was weakly limping already. It looks like he wasn't even fighting back.

ㅤ“(Y/n)...?” Kazutora violently cough from the impact he had received prior, indirectly fueling into her rage.

ㅤFeeling that there isn't a need to hold back against people who would do this inhumane action towards her friends. She gladly beat them up to her heart content without stopping even if they were screaming bloody murder at her.

ㅤIn seven minutes, the fight was over. She had gotten hit some due to her injury holding her back. Nevertheless, she crouch down to Kazutora's level to make sure he was doing okay.

ㅤ“Where does it hurt?”

ㅤ“..." He scoffs and walk away much to her confusion. She follows him reluctantly. Had she done something wrong? Had she misinterpreted the situation? Her help been unwarranted? Her mind races with questions in fear of offending her friend unintentionally.

ㅤ“Kazutora...?”

ㅤ“I could've handle it myself.” He hisses from the hits he had received. He accidentally show off his bruises on his arm when he release his grip on it for a moment. (Y/n) knows her blood is boiling from the sight, her knuckles had turn white from how tightly she is clutching them. She should've kill them.

ㅤ...

ㅤNow that's not a bad thought.

ㅤKazutora brushes her aside and turn away from her, ignoring how obviously angry the girl is. For three years that they had been friends, not once had he seen her so visibly emotional like this.

ㅤWhat happened while he was away? It's not fair that Manjiro gets to see how she changed over time and he doesn't. He been her friends for longer than them. He introduced them to her. What the hell did they do with her? It enrage him the more he thinks about it, so before he does something idiotic in her presence, he left her to her own emotions.

ㅤIn the end, she still couldn't protect her friends when they already done so much for her. (Y/n) couldn't think of any solid reasons why Kazutora got mad at her, is it a pride thing? Or something deeper? Why else would he let himself get beaten up like that? He isn't the one to back away from fights, he would always fight back even if it was dangerous.