【 Prevalent Lag 】

❝ I-It's

I-It's... fine.

────────────────────

ㅤWith the exception of her friends, (Y/n)'s life would consider nothing special. Just a random middle school girl with above average looks and some fights along the way and that would be it honestly. Without her friends everything is quiet, nothing. Perhaps that might be why she cherishes them so much. People that make her miserable life shine a unique light compared to other kids.

ㅤSo why is she dragged into this? Maybe her friends are a tad bit too eccentric for her to handle. As much as the girl would love to know his other friends, she never dealt with talking with a group of kids before so she's quite shaken when she sees so many faces she doesn't recognize.

ㅤ“Kazutora why did you bring a girl here?” One of them asks while looking at her up and down.

ㅤKazutora throws his arm around her shoulder and brings her close to him. “This is (Y/n), don't worry she can kick all your asses she is my friend after all.” This caused some of them to let out a 'huh!?' in disbelief at his claim. As much as (Y/n) would love to focus on getting out of here, she has been bothered by the constant staring from one of them.

ㅤWhen they both meet eyes, his eyes dwindle in shock and recognition. What surprised all of them was him tackling her into a hug and almost shoving Kazutora aside for it.

ㅤSomeone shout out. “What the hell Mikey!?” While Kazutora finds it both funny and irritating. Funny because no matter how much he and (Y/n) hug, she will literally never move an inch or awkwardly return it every time and now that he gets to see her face she looks like she came out of a theater watching a horror film. But irritated because he was basically shoved aside by his friend for no reason. The fact that it was Mikey doesn't help it either.

ㅤThe boy hugging (Y/n) ignored all his friend's questions about his action. “(Y/n)-chan why did you never visit meeeee...”

ㅤShe tilted her head not responding to his presence at all. The boy turns around to glare at his friends holding in their laughter.

ㅤHe pouted at her. “How could you forget me!” She really was trying to remember, she is good at remembering faces so why couldn't she remember his? “We met during the festival yeah?” Her eyes lighted up and point at him but then she looks annoyed at him for some reason which he has no clue as to why since she refuses to communicate verbally. ‘So that's why I couldn't remember...’ The girl thought bitterly when she glanced at his wrist. Kazutora sweat dropped when watching the scene, as expected her communication skills are absolutely non-existent as always.

ㅤWhile their one-sided conversation was happening, the others lean in over to Kazutora. “Hey, so why did you bring her here?”

ㅤ“I thought she might make a good addition to our group.” He replied.