【 Carotid Artery 】

❝ You'll suffer as much as the dead

You'll suffer as much as the dead.
────────────────────

ㅤPunches were exchanged from all corners. A lawless zone where no matter violence one gets, they won't be held accountable for it. Okay, that is very over exaggerated for dramatic effect, but you get the point. Beside death, everyone didn't limit their strength trying to pummel the other party up whenever the chance landed on their feet.

ㅤ(Y/n) thought she was imagining it, but no, it seems that Valhalla are deliberately aiming for her at times. Her rejecting Kazutora's proposal publicly and even daring to try to take him back into Toman might have stir some hostility directing towards her.

ㅤTheir recklessness to finishes her off made their movements all to predictable for the girl. She didn't even felt like breaking a sweat from their incompetence.

ㅤShe notices from her peripheral vision that Takemichi is struggling quite badly for himself. (Y/n) had to navigate to him by jumping off of some of their backs, not her greatest idea since it only paint a target on her back even more so with her over the top gymnastics feats.

ㅤTakemichi couldn't hide his shock when she had practically pummeled someone into the ground with her feet harshly stomping on the poor man. He prays his rib cages are still in tact from the impact.

ㅤ(Y/n) continues on trading blows with Valhalla's members without a word to him, her ears still tuned out towards the constant yelling of others. He quickly grasp the situation and move in a rather unusual way in hopes of the enemies somehow getting damaged by him swinging his arms like a windmill.

ㅤ(Y/n) contemplate in her mind whether she should offer some assistance to Takemichi's fighting skills after this ordeal. Just learning how to dodge or block an incoming attack would be an achievement for the boy.

ㅤ"COME AND GET ME, ASSHOLES! NO WAY I'M GOIN' DOWN I'LL TAKE YOU ALL ON!" A rather arrogant claim from someone who only taken damage, yet done none to the enemies side. Still, that shameless arrogance of his really boost the morals to their gang. Whether this is on purpose or not, his words along with his bloodied face work like a charm.

ㅤToman rally and gathered themselves back up for more fights to come. Even (Y/n) broke a smile over their new found energy.

ㅤ(Y/n) watches Ryuguji in amazement over his fighting prowess that some of her former colleagues couldn't even match to him in their late twenties.

ㅤ"YOU'RE DEAD!" Not even her could ignore the blaring voice echoing over the battlefield. The entirety of Toman collectively pale in disbelief seeing Manjiro laying on the scrapped car when they glance over to see what was happening.

ㅤShivers run down to some of their spines when by some sort of twisted miracle, Manjiro got up. "Kazutora, Am I your enemy?" His words were unexpected for sure that even Valhalla stopped their fight to listen in their conversation.