【 Sunlit Smile 】

❝ Looking good (N/n)

Looking good (N/n).

────────────────────

ㅤSouya has been noticing (Y/n) changes lately. When they first met she only ever showed them a single emotion, now that he sits next to her this year. It is hard to not notice her expression changing more frequently now. Well, it's not like his problem anyway. They don't talk much to one another, not that they didn't get along, it's more of they weren't the most talkative people around. Usually, it was his brother who instigate any conversation between them.

ㅤLooking at the clock on the wall, it was already lunchtime. They have made a habit of staying in the classroom alongside (Y/n) to eat here instead of the cafeteria since it's so constantly loud. Nahoya had forgotten his lunch at home and had to go to the cafeteria to get something. (Y/n) had offered her lunch but he refused.

ㅤTried of waiting for his brother, Souya buried his head in his arms and take a small nap after he finished his food. He turn his head over to look at (Y/n) who he can tell was worried for Nahoya's well being since it had been quite some time now since he left even though she still has that same stoic look.

ㅤ"He will be fine." Souya reassures (Y/n). All she could do was just nod and trust in them. She knew they were in some sort of gang or something now because sometimes they entirely skip school without a word or come with some injuries that never fail to make her worry for them. Why is it that all her friends are a bunch of delinquents? Not like hers is any better but still.

ㅤSouya had already fallen asleep when she was about to try to strike a small talk with him. She concluded that he must be tired so she left him alone.

ㅤNot long after the boy had fallen asleep on his desk, his flip phone start to ring loudly through the classroom. Souya slowly woke up and answered the call from his brother. Apparently, he got into a fight after someone bump into him and knock his food down.

ㅤHe groan after Nahoya suddenly hung up on him. Souya turn to (Y/n) to inform her about the situation, what he didn't expect however was a sudden compliment from the girl who gave him a thumbs up with a smile. "Nice song."

ㅤAlthough her voice was so soft saying that, he couldn't help but woke up from his sleepy state to a maddening blush with his heart racing fast. It really caught him off guard hearing that, it really doesn't help him when light from the window makes her look even prettier than before. Her being much more expressive now isn't really helping either.

ㅤ"I- I- I..." His brain has stopped working properly.

ㅤ(Y/n) has no clue what power she holds when she suddenly gives a compliment to her friends. So thinking Souya was just angry over Nahoya getting into a fight and being late, she go back to daydreaming while staring out at the window again not knowing that boy was trying to calm his reddened face down because of her.