【 Highway Guardrail 】

❝ I'LL KILL YOU NEXT TIME! ❞────────────────────

I'LL KILL YOU NEXT TIME!
────────────────────

ㅤTakemichi knows something will go wrong. He haven't interfere with anything except for telling Chifuyu and (Y/n) about his time leap power.

ㅤBut what and when will it goes wrong? When he time leap before this, Baji somehow live from Bloody Halloween, but if that name still exists even while no one die today. Something must have happened, right?

ㅤ“WE GOT THIS! PLEASE TAKE CARE OF THEM (Y/N)-CHAN!” Takemichi called out to (Y/n).

ㅤTakemichi could see (Y/n) barely being able to hold back after seeing Baji get launch into the ground by Kisaki's lackeys, but she stood beside Manjiro and Kazutora making sure they were alright. She trusts in Takemichi and Chifuyu to be able to help Baji to get towards Kisaki.

ㅤ“Kazutora...? Manjiro...?” (Y/n) tried calling the two boys out of their trance like state in a worry. They weren't being responsive towards anything she says.

ㅤPanic washed over her, wondering now if really was the right decision to tell them to talk it out rather than physical violence. Did she messed up that future Takemichi told them about? Was she the cause of it?

ㅤThere only one way she would commit suicide like that, along with the cryptic last will, no doubt it has something to do with Kazutora and her resolve of being unable to protect her love ones. Kazutora is the only person that she ever told about her old world's beliefs. So where did it go wrong?

ㅤIf anything were to happen to them, her heart mightn't be able to take it.

ㅤIf words couldn't be heard then... She pulls them in gently for a hug. The comfort that she now couldn't remember when her last parents did with her. The feelings that she wishes to go back in time and sink into it further.

ㅤBut that isn't possible now. Time move on.

ㅤIt seems her action only had an affect on Kazutora because she could hear his soft cries into her shoulder. Shaking as he hesitantly reach out to her and cursing profanities into the air. While Manjiro sit still in her arm lost in his thoughts, blocking out the annoying sobs of Kazutora beside him.

ㅤThat comfort could only last so long. As they could feel (Y/n)'s body turning limp in her hold. They were fast react when it happens, quickly but gently pulling (Y/n) away from them. Her eyes looks even more lifeless than when they first meet her. Her face devoid of colors and the blood gushing from her lower stomach tell them all they needed to know.

ㅤHer wound reopened.

ㅤOh. Oh no.

ㅤ“(N/N)!” Manjiro shouting could be heard from all over. They collectively turned their heads over to see that the girl is in a daze from the blood lost.