【 Glowing Dusk】

❝ And I intend to kill them

And I intend to kill them.

────────────────────

ㅤFrom the outside point of view, it's impressive how the girl looks more intimidating than the bunch of teenage delinquents. A single glare sends shivers to whoever happens to look in their direction. However, the delinquents seem completely unaffected by it. From ignorance or arrogance? That doesn't matter to (Y/n) if they dare ruin her day with her friends.

ㅤSaying anything would only provoke them further while not saying a thing would result in the same outcome. There is really no way out besides violence when they ignore her warnings. She keeps her mouth shut tight and slightly turns her head around so they would still be in her sight if they try anything.

ㅤHer silence ticks off the group. "You know? I don't really appreciate girls like you playin' hard to get..." (Y/n) brushes off his hand aiming toward her. It angered them even more so. "What the fuck you bitch!? You wanna die huh!?"

ㅤShe exhales. How would she fight without ruining her yukata? It would be quite costly if it were to be torn apart. And she really doesn't want to injure someone unless it's absolutely necessary.

ㅤChifuyu's heart dropped upon spotting people surrounding (Y/n) over to their meeting spot. "(Y/N)!" He rushes in without hesitation and throws a punch into one of their back. "Who the fuck is this!?" One of them yells out to grab the other's attention on to Chifuyu.

ㅤIn a pure adrenaline rush, he exclaims loudly. "I'M HER BOYFRIEND YOU PIECES OF SHIT!" Before one of them could punch him across the face, she grabs on to his wrist harshly. The victim screams in agony when she snapped his wrist. (Y/n) felt like she had overdone it since they didn't do anything yet. Chifuyu kind of jumps to conclusions, but oh well. Delinquents get into fights all the time anyway.

ㅤ(Y/n) blocks an incoming punch from the side of Chifuyu with her arm as well. If she could move freely she could've sent a kick at him, but alas she made do with punching the person's guts for targeting her friend.

ㅤChifuyu felt conflicted once the fight was over. Although they were easy to deal with. (Y/n) took all the hits he failed to react in time for him. Her arms must've been bruised from all that impact. If (Y/n) were to stop kicking the guy's head for trying to punch Chifuyu, she would've seen how worried he was staring at her arms.

ㅤ"I-..Is.. your arm ok?" (Y/n) lifts her head up to meet Chifuyu in the eyes. Even if she nods or assure him, he couldn't shake the feeling of being so useless in protecting her. Her yukata covered the bruises up so he couldn't even judge on its severity.

ㅤIt has always been like this. One of them would get into trouble and she would always be the one who defend him. It frustrated him to no end that he couldn't protect his best friend and relied on her all the time. That is why he had stopped being around as often as a child. He would hang out around delinquents to learn to fight and protect himself then eventually he had hope he could do the same with (Y/n).