【 Nostalgic Song 】

❝ I'll get out of your way

I'll get out of your way.

────────────────────

ㅤ“Oi, wait up!” (Y/n) halt her steps upon her name being called by none other than Baji himself.

ㅤ“Is something the matter Baji?” Baji pursed his lips. (Y/n) has always been hard to read, not as in emotionally because she is an open book when it comes to emotions, but trying to configure her thought is like rocket science to him. Now that is going to be hard for him if he wants to get his point across without raising any suspicion.

ㅤ“Look (Y/n). We aren't friends anymore.” Her mouth went agape with horror struck in her eyes, before she can question him about it any further he quickly continue on. “It doesn't mean we are enemies though, so if you know what's best for you. You should stop now.”

ㅤShe couldn't get a word in when he left all of the sudden like she did moment ago. She gaze at his back solemnly at his declaration.

ㅤShe really wanted to catch up after him and interrogate him further, but for some reason, her heart clench all too painfully for her to think rationally.

ㅤNo, Baji has his own life. She can't bring him down just because she wants him as her friends forever. It's not like he going to died joining Valhalla, they still can see one another. It may be different next time, but she hopes they still can talk peacefully like today again.

ㅤWith a bitter taste in her mouth, she walks away heading towards the familiar playground. Not before spotting a wallet on the ground in the middle of nowhere.

ㅤShe pick up the wallet with reluctant. Upon seeing the content inside to find the owner's identification, besides money nothing like that was in it.

ㅤ“... Isn't this the exact amount I just spent?”

────────────────────

ㅤInui has no idea why he was doing what he is doing currently.

ㅤHe been deliberately taking the longer path that passes by a random playground in the middle of nowhere lately if he had returns late. He hated the fact he knows the exact reason for it too.

ㅤIt has been months since that one sided fateful encounter too. Inui find his behavior pathetic for hoping to see the random girl singing to herself in the middle of the night like a maniac again. He should've brushes her off as an unfortunate coincidence that they had met that day. So why is he still clinging on to that damn hope even if it had been months already? Truthfully, her image is also a blur to him now.

ㅤKokonoi would have his head if he found out about his nightly rendezvous with the oxygen and himself.

ㅤFiguring that the mysterious girl wouldn't show herself today either, he got ready to leave. Just then, footsteps were heard in his vicinity. His heart spike up when he met eyes with the person he has been looking forward to all these time.